..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: pcsx2 1.0.0r5350 crashes after 20-30mins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Realtek High Definition Audio 6.0.1.6704 is the latest available drivers

don't pay much attention to what windows says, its only checking what is available on windows update.

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/down...Down=false

doubt it will help much though, You are not the first person to report having problems with Xaudio on Realtek HD Audio
your hardware software driver problem so on....

do you install all your hardware software driver???

go install all your hardware software disk to solve your problem!

NOT FROM window 7 dvd disk!!!

if you install all your hardware driver from window 7 disk it will cost unexplain shutdown and some weird condition!!!
according to some, preventing headphone detection might help

a bug in the driver causes the device to reset and the plugin loses track of the current device.

I know a way to fix this though, but rama/giga might not want to implement it as it entails using vista only api's to handle the loss gracefully.

I've created a bug for this, but its up to rama or gigaherz or whoever maintains spu2x to implement it.
Thank you once again Squall. I have installed the new driver and codecs but have not tested out switching back to Xaudio. Haven't wanted to yet, but I will test that out here shortly. (Probably here in the next couple of days since I can't go outside and do anything because of this hurricane Tongue)
Pages: 1 2 3