..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: OnePad 0.1.0 dosent save configuration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whenever i put in my ps3 controller config so i can play some old smackdown games and so my nephew and i can vs each other in Yu Gi Oh but it wont save after i close the OnePAD config thing and it doesn't save so i cant play the games Sad I have a before of when i have the controls put in to when i re-open it
(08-25-2012, 06:03 AM)Spazzaboy117 Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever i put in my ps3 controller config so i can play some old smackdown games and so my nephew and i can vs each other in Yu Gi Oh but it wont save after i close the OnePAD config thing and it doesn't save so i cant play the games Sad I have a before of when i have the controls put in to when i re-open it

Sounds like an ownership problem, try the second guide here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-For-every...-PCSX2-Mac
Correct me if im wrong but thats all about geting everything initiated and working ive got that done its just my controller settings wont save so i can use my ps3 controller on this plugin but on the plugin that comes with the emulator i can save everything but i cant get the analog sticks to work
(08-25-2012, 10:07 AM)Spazzaboy117 Wrote: [ -> ]Correct me if im wrong but thats all about geting everything initiated and working ive got that done its just my controller settings wont save so i can use my ps3 controller on this plugin but on the plugin that comes with the emulator i can save everything but i cant get the analog sticks to work

I have never heard of anyone that actually got PS3 Controller working with PCSX2 Mac, sorry :-(
(08-25-2012, 05:08 PM)Kaze Wrote: [ -> ]I have never heard of anyone that actually got PS3 Controller working with PCSX2 Mac, sorry :-(

I'm using an xbox 360 wired controller (got the driver for Mac OX), and it's the same story, the Onepad configuration won't save. I can make changes on the window but if I got back, all changes are gone.

I have even tried to edit the openpad.ini file in the app folder in my mac, but it's kind of hard to get it right this way :-/

I know it's not a problem with permissions since I can edit any other setting with the emulator. Perhaps it's because I'm using mountain lion.

Would someone have an xbox360 controller configured with onePad?, perhaps I can just use the ini file?

Thanks!
Tota.
(08-25-2012, 06:03 AM)Spazzaboy117 Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever i put in my ps3 controller config so i can play some old smackdown games and so my nephew and i can vs each other in Yu Gi Oh but it wont save after i close the OnePAD config thing and it doesn't save so i cant play the games Sad I have a before of when i have the controls put in to when i re-open it

I know exactly why the configuration won't save for the controllers.
I'm having the exact same problem by setting up the PS3 controller.

The problem is that there is no "save" or "ok" button you can click on at the bottom. I've attached a screenshot of it - I hope it works, lol. The problem is that the screen resolution isn't tall enough to show the whole window. I'm trying to think of a way to either resize the configure window, hide the menu bar at the top, or change the screen height (it definitely needs to be more than 800px).

If I figure it out, I'll post back here.

UNLESS I'm just reading this wrong and you have that part figured out...
Don't know how what code you compile on Mac but I reduce the dialog size (of 100pixels) on linux.
ah, thanks gregory, i think I should do that as well.
(09-07-2012, 03:19 PM)zedr0n Wrote: [ -> ]ah, thanks gregory, i think I should do that as well.

if you could tell me how to do that, that would be great. i couldn't figure it out at all.
(09-05-2012, 08:23 PM)bricetm Wrote: [ -> ]I know exactly why the configuration won't save for the controllers.
I'm having the exact same problem by setting up the PS3 controller.

The problem is that there is no "save" or "ok" button you can click on at the bottom. I've attached a screenshot of it - I hope it works, lol. The problem is that the screen resolution isn't tall enough to show the whole window. I'm trying to think of a way to either resize the configure window, hide the menu bar at the top, or change the screen height (it definitely needs to be more than 800px).

If I figure it out, I'll post back here.

UNLESS I'm just reading this wrong and you have that part figured out...

You are correct. So to fix it so that the Ok button shows up, you click on Window on the very top with the onepad configuration open. Then click on zoom. Then click on window and click on zoom again. The Ok button should be visible now. It should save your settings from now on.
Pages: 1 2