..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: tekken 5 vertical black stripes and pad not working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lilypad was already included in the 1.0.0 package so why did you download it again? (and from where...)
You can change the internal resolution in the GSdx configuration dialog
might have been from that post where krossx provided a changed binary with the xinput range fixes
ok i downloaded the emulator from the forum,configured the pads too and now they work.but the black stripes still exist.i went to config->emulation settings->GS Window->and i changed the custom window size to the resolutions you told me but the stripes didnt disappear.i also noticed that when i close the game window the second part of the resolution changes.for example i set it to 1200x1200 but when i closed the game it was 1200x1054 or something... :/
Go to config->video(GS)->plugin settings. That is where you set an internal resolution
stripes gone.cool bro,thx! topic closed.
noooooo wait,topic not closed! pads work fine,no black stripes but the game "lags" like im running crysis in pentium 2! Sad
(09-06-2012, 12:41 AM)Aarbron Wrote: [ -> ]noooooo wait,topic not closed! pads work fine,no black stripes but the game "lags" like im running crysis in pentium 2! Sad

then you need a better pc son...

specs of pc?
Intel i7 core @ 2,80 GHz,asus motherboard P7P55D-Deluxe,4 GB RAM,nvidia geforce GTX 285,windows 7 ultimate 64bit.
use some speeddhacks >> emulation settings >> speedhack

set EE to 1(or 2) and vu stealing on 1
tick on mtvu

if this doesnt help then you need to overclock the processor.
(09-06-2012, 12:51 AM)warWeeny Wrote: [ -> ]then you need a better pc son...

specs of pc?

(09-06-2012, 03:53 PM)warWeeny Wrote: [ -> ]use some speeddhacks >> emulation settings >> speedhack

set EE to 1(or 2) and vu stealing on 1
tick on mtvu

if this doesnt help then you need to overclock the processor.

i did everything you told me.still lags....
Pages: 1 2 3