..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Gs Plugin Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello Everybody,
I'm new here to this forum and to PCSX2. I don't really understand what you say about PCSX2 and it's things. And I'm here to understand it.
I have just got a new PCSX2. And I have a disc. A Ben 10 Alien Game(I Just Wanted to try out this game because I've tried it before in the older versions of my cousin's PCSX2 and it works fine.) I now use that CD. I've got PCSX2 installed. And then I put in the CD. Start the Program. And then I go to CDVD. Choose Plugin, and Then Boot CDVD (fast). And a Window comes out. For like Half a sec, another new small window pops out. And says:
"GS plugin failed to open. Your computer may have insufficient resources, or incompatible hardware/drivers. Press Ok to go to the Plugin Configuration Panel." How can I get rid of this. I was planning of trying to use ISOs. But their download are so long. And if I p*rate it. My uTorrent is not working. Please help... Thanks.
u need to install Microsoft Direct X and maybe update your graphics drivers
Install this :- DirectX June 2010 Redistributable

Make sure your Graphics Card supports DirectX 9 or above (better if DX 10/11).

You can rip your own ISO from the Disk.

Also, Do not Download ISO. It's against the rules (illegal).
(09-05-2012, 05:34 AM)MrJaDeShArK909 Wrote: [ -> ]I was planning of trying to use ISOs. But their download are so long. And if I p*rate it. My uTorrent is not working. Please help... Thanks.

That's illegal and stupid when you can make you own isos from your DVDs using some soft like www.imgburn.Com
Oh. I'm very sorry. I didn't know that ISOs are illegal. So if I can't download ISOs. Like jesalvein said. I have to make it from my on DVDs. Jesalvein, you suggested using imgburn. Can you teach me how then?
download imgburn, install it, pop in your PS2 DVD, clic on READ DVD and voilĂ  !
OK. Thanks. And one more thing. You know the file that recoder asked me to download. The DirectX thing. I've downloaded it. And you'll have to extract it. Right? Then I extract everything to a Folder. Then there are many more Winrars. What do I do with them?(Sorry for my many questions.)
you have many .cab files and one dxsetup.exe.
launch it.
OK. Thanks. And there's no Read DVD in Image Burner. Do you mean Create Image File from Disc?
that would be it, yes.
Pages: 1 2 3