..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Best Settings For pcsx2??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have an Early Macbook Pro with Bootcamp installed, so here is the Bootcamp info;

Bootcamp:
Processor: 2.5GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 4GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT 512 MB

Installed PCSX2 v1.0.0
<Default Settings>
Changed Aspect Ratio to [Fit To Window/Screen]
Custom Window Size is 1280x800

I also want to screen record my Gameplay so I'm using Hypercam 3 (Latest version) and it lowers pcsx2's framerate to 30-40FPS I want to be able to record and have it play at the full 60FPS how would I fix that?? lol

EDIT: I'm trying to play DBZ Budokai 3, Budokai Tenkaichi 3, and Super DBZ and I'm playing these as ISOs!! lol
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(09-09-2012, 11:20 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Info ADDED also added some addition info as well!! lol
If you can't record full-speed with separate recording software, hit F12 while in-game to use the built-in recorder, which will always output the file at normal speed even if it's slow while you're playing.

The most-recommended codec to use with it is x264vfw (a quick Google search will show you where to download it). Configure it as such: under "Preset," select the fastest option available; under "Rate control," select "Single pass - lossless" in the drop-down box; and check the Fast Decode and Zero Latency boxes.
Thanx!! lol What do I save the Output file as and how do I stop the recording?? lol

EDIT: Just did a TEST recording and it didn't record anything, No Audio and/or Video just a Black screen!! lol
You save the output file wherever you want with whatever filename you want. Press F12 twice to stop recording. Keep in mind video and audio are recorded in separate files, video where you chose and audio in a file named recording.wav in the same folder your pcsx2.exe is in
Ok that worked but 4 some reason I don't have audio just video!! lol
Read my previous post again.
(09-10-2012, 09:44 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Read my previous post again.

lol No I read it right, I meant even though I have the recording.wav file it doesn't contain any of the audio even though it's enabled in the Emulator!! lol
Are you sure the player you use can play back wav files? Since your video file works, the audio file should be fine as well
Pages: 1 2 3