..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Offset endlessly repeating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I DL'd and installed pcsx on my mac and the game I'm starting with is Jak 3. I am booting from the iso so that isn't an issue. The game gets to the startup screen and then doesn't go any further, it freezes for a moment and then blacks out, while the terminal starts spewing out this message over and over:

Offset 0x2a4044b8 endlessly repeating. Aborting.

What does this mean? Is the iso bad? My BIOS bad? If worse comes to worse, I have bootcamp, I can do the whole installation procedure over again on my windows side, it would just be much easier for me to do it on the mac side.
(09-12-2012, 02:17 AM)Werewolf Wrote: [ -> ]So I DL'd and installed pcsx on my mac and the game I'm starting with is Jak 3. I am booting from the iso so that isn't an issue. The game gets to the startup screen and then doesn't go any further, it freezes for a moment and then blacks out, while the terminal starts spewing out this message over and over:

Offset 0x2a4044b8 endlessly repeating. Aborting.

What does this mean? Is the iso bad? My BIOS bad? If worse comes to worse, I have bootcamp, I can do the whole installation procedure over again on my windows side, it would just be much easier for me to do it on the mac side.

Never mind, I just went ahead and reinstalled on windows side. now the game is running but it's like it's in slow moton, but now I'm dealing with windows so I'll go post about that in the windows help forum.