..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFX Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ppls
ive got aproblem running final fantasy x
i have the original dvd and made a few images with different tools
now the game starts and keep runnin til i cross the bridge and auron says "look" and then the game crashs. by the way the game works with 50fps and everything looks good i can watch the "blitzball" video everything is like ps2. can someone help me

p.s.: sorry for my bad english normally i use an other language Wink
Try Using the Peops CDVD plugin with the DVD.If that does not work,use the Playground version of PCSX2 Wink
(01-26-2009, 02:08 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Try Using the Peops CDVD plugin with the DVD.If that does not work,use the Playground version of PCSX2 Wink

this actually fixed my problem as well i was trying to load a different game Smile

using peops and confing it to load from my mounted disk TonguePP waaaaa SHINING force exa looooooks so great (wink)
(01-26-2009, 02:08 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Try Using the Peops CDVD plugin with the DVD.If that does not work,use the Playground version of PCSX2 Wink

I already tried the most plugs like peops with orginal disc or image nothing workin (the disc dont have any scratches) and im tried playground.
any other idea. i want to play this game so bad and dont have the money to buy a ps2 and tv.
Playground is known and confirmed to work with no problems at that scene.Make sure you are not loading a save state,but loading from a memory card before that point
(01-26-2009, 02:52 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Playground is known and confirmed to work with no problems at that scene.Make sure you are not loading a save state,but loading from a memory card before that point

maybe ive got the wrong peops settings
my P.E.Op.S CDVD (CDDA mod)1.3.0 settings are:

interface: W2K/XP - IOCTL scsi commands
Caching mode: None - reads one sector
Misc: nothin activated
Error handling: active Try again on reading error Retry count 5