..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: devil may cry 3: dante missing legs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi guys im running on the pal version of dmc3,
and i tried running it with all the graphics plugin but still i cannot solve the problem of which dante does not have legs
(graphics glitch)
[Image: picture1hor.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Specs - intel core i7 with nvidia GEForce
the version of pcx2: 1.0.0
DMC: dante awakening PAL version.
edit: running via iso via cdvdgigaherz

i am using gsdx 0.1.16, though i tried all the plugins, the gsdx runs the fastest but have the leg glitch. also, i tried to change gsd 1o hardware and gsd 9 hardware but still the glitch exists. Basically i played around with all the settings, including the speed hacks, the interlace... etc anyone got this to work?
intel core i7 with nvidia GEForce <--What core i7, what nvidia geforce.
Yes it works for everyone else Tongue
Make sure your PCSX2 is run with your NVIDIA GPU instead of Intel HD Graphics, you can do this by adding PCSX2 in your NVIDIA Control Panel.

A GUIDE written by me.
(09-24-2012, 12:45 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]intel core i7 with nvidia GEForce <--What core i7, what nvidia geforce.
Yes it works for everyone else Tongue

sorry guys im not very IT savvy Sad i doubt its my computer specs since its kinda new. But what is the settings you guys run it on? The speed/ gameplay is alright. its just dante's glitchy legs! Sad
(09-24-2012, 12:47 PM)Ice Queen Zero Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure your PCSX2 is run with your NVIDIA GPU instead of Intel HD Graphics, you can do this by adding PCSX2 in your NVIDIA Control Panel.

A GUIDE written by me.

thanks for the quick reply. i added my pcsx2 into the nvdia control panel. I ran dmc3 again but still the grapical glitch is still present
Post your GSdx settings.
[Image: picture2uvq.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

any other information needed?
Nothing wrong with your GSdx settings, try changing the renderer to software mode or disable speed hacks.
Pages: 1 2