..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know that the best settings for Kingdom Hearts with regards to speed + IQ are?

I am using an ISO (NTSC version), as well as the latest stable version (1.0.0) of PCSX2. I'm currently using the DED11 Renderer with, Preset 2 (Safe) + MTVU Active as well as 3x Native Scaling, everything else is default.

Finally, My System Config is:
Quad Core i5-3450 (3.1ghz)
Geforce GTX 570
8GB RAM
Windows 7 64-bit

Also, I've got a minor problem that I need fixing.

In-game I'm getting outlines around the text as well as random lines, like whats shown here.
[attachment=40247]

Also is there any want to increase the quality of the character portraits, mine look rather poor.
[attachment=40248]
Apart from texture filtering, antialiasing and a widescreen hack you got the best results you can get out of this game. Everything else is normal (including the text outline, it's not fixable).
Alright I've found a widescreen hack by nemesis2000 and enabled cheats, now the question is do I have to be in 4:3 aspect ratio or 16:9 for the hack to take effect?
Fit to window/screen should do it.
Ok thanks.
(09-25-2012, 10:32 PM)BlackKnight001 Wrote: [ -> ]Alright I've found a widescreen hack by nemesis2000 and enabled cheats, now the question is do I have to be in 4:3 aspect ratio or 16:9 for the hack to take effect?

Either would work the same, I use 16:9
Your PC is good enough for the settings I use. I haven't really played KH1 yet but the settings shouldn't be too different to KH2:FM.

http://i.imgur.com/OLz2P.png - My settings.