..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: missing dlls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
heyho,
whenever i try to setup pcs2x vers. 1.0 with gsdx selected he tells me to download missing directx libraries. i downloaded that linked dx installer thingy,but it keeps telling me that i'm up to date. i've also installed the latest DirectX End-User Runtimes and installed the whole thing,but it didn't work either. does anyone know how to fix this?help would be much appreciated Biggrin
Do you have file named d3dx9_43.dll in your C:\Windows\System32 directory
google the dll you are missing and did you install windows c+ 2010 that was included in the installer?
The point is not just to download some dll.
By checking if you have that file,you will know if you really have the newest directx installed or not.

I've encounter a problem like this before when I was using the web installer so since then when I want to update my directx,I always download the full version(above 90mb file)
@vsub i've got the d3dx9_43.dll
@warWeeny i've tried to install windows c+ 2010,also tells me that i've got a newer version already installed...
what dll's are you missing then? and have you tried gogoleing the missing dll's?
ah god damn misread the popup. he tells me to update directx libraries,but the linked download still tells me that i'm up to date
Have you ever downloaded this :- DirectX June 2010 Redistributable.

And does your Graphics Card Support DirectX 9.0c? Whats your Graphics Card?
Even the crappiest Intel GMA supports DirectX 9.0c.
This should update your directx correctly: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...aspx?id=35
Pages: 1 2