..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Final fantasy x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Im relatively new to the pcsx2 emu so plz bare with me.
I have the latest version of pcsx2 and have downloaded final fantasy x.
the game starts up fine but when ever the intro starts my fps goes down to 30fps. Ive tried tinkering with it for a good 3 hours and went through many forums and threads but still no luck can anyone help?

Much thanks for any feedback given

My cpu specs:
windows xp
pentium 4 cpu 3ghz
nvidia geforce 8600 512mb

I realise these specs are a bit old but surely there must b some way to play this at 60fps

thank you
(09-28-2012, 07:20 PM)the bossman Wrote: [ -> ]I realise these specs are a bit old but surely there must b some way to play this at 60fps

I highly doubt you really went through many forums and threads. It is obvious that your CPU is far below the PCSX2 minimum system requirement. FFX does not require a powerful CPU to emulate, but a Pentium E @ 2.0 Ghz or Phenom II equivalant is the least you must have.
(09-28-2012, 07:35 PM)Livy Wrote: [ -> ]I highly doubt you really went through many forums and threads. It is obvious that your CPU is far below the PCSX2 minimum system requirement. FFX does not require a powerful CPU to emulate, but a Pentium E @ 2.0 Ghz or Phenom II equivalant is the least you must have.

So I gather its impossible to run this then? Sad
Quote:and have downloaded final fantasy x.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.