..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: errors (I'm new to pcsx2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Error loading D:\MODULES\PACKIRX.BIN
Error opening CDVD Plugin
wtf? What is wrong? I'm trying to run the game Simpsons: Hit and Run, but it's not working. I really want to get this to work. Can someone help?
(01-27-2009, 06:54 AM)Eggbertx Wrote: [ -> ]Error loading D:\MODULES\PACKIRX.BIN
wtf? What is wrong? I'm trying to run the game Simpsons: Hit and Run, but it's not working. I really want to get this to work. Can someone help?

please provide more informations : plugins, pcsx2 version, pc specs, game version, screenshots...
(01-27-2009, 06:54 AM)Eggbertx Wrote: [ -> ]Error loading D:\MODULES\PACKIRX.BIN

Sounds like you are using the ISO reading plugin to read a dvd....that file in your DVD is NOT an ISO of the game.Use PeoPs cdvd plugin for reading off a disc like the guide says (which you should have read in the sticky).
Anyway,even after you get it to run,the game is not compatible with PCSX2 yet