..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Anyone currently working on a new Dev9 plugin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Just curious: Does anyone know if anyone else is working on a new Dev9 plugin? It seems as though the Dev9 features are nearly overdue :/

I'd be happy to experiment with making a Dev9 plugin if I knew where to start. I know a fair bit of C++, but I haven't the faintest clue as to how to start making a plugin for PCSX2. Is there a guide or something I could start with? I'm thinking specifically of the ethernet side of things.

Also, did Giga ever release the source for his Dev9 plugin at any point?

Clonkex
No no one is working on a new plugin but maybe you could start of with the Gigahertz version and make the plugin from there if you know a bit of c++ coding
Yeah but I can't start with the Gigahertz plugin if I don't have the source code. Do you know where I can get it?

Clonkex
Wow I wasn't truly expecting that he'd actually released the source anywhere...this is brilliant! Thanks Bositman and (more so) thanks Gigahertz! Laugh Now I'm curious as to why the source code isn't included with the zipped download of PCSX2's source from pcsx2.net...

Anyway thanks I take a look later tonight Smile

EDIT: Oh it's in the old section, that's why it's not in the download.

Clonkex