..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 0.9.7 Alpha GS Plugin Missing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying for hours now to get this up and running on my Macbook Pro (Late 2011) but I'm still stuck. When I open it up there is no gs plugin to be found. I tried installing ZZOplPG0.1.0 but even with that I still cannot select a gs plugin from the configuration menu. If I can at least select it I'd be able to mess around with options until something worked. Can anyone help?

[attachment=40449]
as far as I know.... i have an early 2011 model macbook pro and i also had a hard time running my emulators on the new version. I would recommend just using 0.9.6 for the time being ( no crashes on KH2 and FFX)
Doesn't FFX have graphics issues on 0.9.6? I just wanted to get it working so that I can fully enjoy the game again. Smile

EDIT:

I also don't have a nvidia card in my Macbook. I know people need the CG framework for it but do I need it if I have an ATI? Heres my stats:

Macbook Pro
15-inch, Late 2011
Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory: 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6770M 1024 MB
Software: OS X 10.8.2 (12C60)
(10-10-2012, 07:37 AM)ahvdesign Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't FFX have graphics issues on 0.9.6? I just wanted to get it working so that I can fully enjoy the game again. Smile

EDIT:

I also don't have a nvidia card in my Macbook. I know people need the CG framework for it but do I need it if I have an ATI? Heres my stats:

Macbook Pro
15-inch, Late 2011
Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory: 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6770M 1024 MB
Software: OS X 10.8.2 (12C60)

You need CG Toolkit NO MATTER what graphic card you got, be it Intel, ATI, AMD, NVidia, etc etc
Okay I managed to get 0.9.6 running. Theres definitely many errors in FFX when it comes to textures. For example in the beginning when Tidus stares at the building with Jecht's face on it there is no face. Tidus admires the architecture and walks away.

Its not the biggest deal in the world but if there is a fix let me know. Also when it comes to the sound it can be a bit laggy, like it is falling behind. The real time check box under the sound options helped a bit but during cutscenes the sound cuts at points.

My set up is currently the same as Yuki-chan's from another thread but with the real tie sound option checked. Framerate is gorgeous though, even with AA at x4.