..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Wild arm 4 issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi! i have an issue with Wild arm 4 on pcsx2-5432 right now..i've been playing for around 6 hour and i got to this place that look like a volcano and right when we enter it we see a talking scene then a fight boss right after but the problem start here, the battle are lagging so much that its unplayable..and i had no problem before so i am wondering why is it doingthat..ill show you a video of the lag i made.. here it is

Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voXVRMrdb...e=youtu.be
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
if u have been playing at normal speed during the past 6 hours then all is ok

lag happens when a demanding scene happens like if there are high graphic details. you just have to endure the lag until the scene passes and you return to normal speed. i often get lags when i play and i am using a powerful machine

did u set your graphics plug in to directx 10 or 11 hardware?
Your hardware specs - Proccessor : AMD A8-3870 APU With Radeon HD 6000 Graphic 3.00 GHZ
Video card : Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS
Memory Installed : 10 GB DDR3 2250 1333 mhz
I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits.
---------------------------------------------------
The version of PCSX2 you are using.
I am Using the 1.0.0 version when that lag hapened, Ive played over 10 game over 15 hour of gameplay each ofthem and haven't got any problem ecept on Wild Arm 4
----------------------------------------------------
Any non default settings you are using.
Here the video setting configurer on PCSX2 1.0.0
Config: I ATACHED THE IMAGE I TOOK OF THE CONFIG
----------------------------------------------------
What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD. - I've been playing 6 hour on wild arm 4 and entering the volcano place made it lag in battle like hell for unknow reason..and i am using ISO, and no it isnt the iso trouble i tryed a ISO form the net and a ISO from a real DVD that i made!
--------------------------
If you can find the problem with all that info i am very happy xD i really like Wild Arm 4 so i cant wait to continu my game! thanks
Please delete the ISO that you've downloaded and use the one that you made from your DVD because it's against our rules here to support piracy, thank you.
what is the lag speed? around 25 fps?

things look ok to me. as i said there is nothing wrong. if u can start a game at 60 fps and continue on that speed for some time then your settings are ok. if however u start the game at 25 fps then there is a problem

why don't u continue playing with the lag? it can't be that bad

u can try pressing F9 to switch to software mode, u can turn on speedhacks or u can play that part on another machine
I used my Recording program called Bandicam that i bough, cause it got a FPS viewer so the FPS was 60 always and right when i enter a battle in this volcano it goes down to 4 FPS and stay at 4 till the battle is over...its weird Wacko

I tryed speedhack i tryed everything and i dont see why it does that..if i use Software or Direct X 9, it lag and the graphic is SUPER bad, almost unplayable..and continu with the lag its not that bad??? have you watched my video ? just finishing ONE battle with 4 FPS can take up to 15-20 min..i think that VERY long for 1 battle xD
ouch Sad

do u have another computer u can play the game on? if yes transfer all the files to it, beat the volcano then transfer the save to your machine

btw 15-20 min is not long for a battle. in some games boss battles can take 1 hour at normal speed because the boss is super tough and has 1,000,000 HP Tongue
Yea i know if it dont lag i dont care loll but i normally do a battle in wild arm 4 in 20-30 sec so that a big diference Wacko and i dont have any other computer..this one is way enough strong to play WIld Arm 4...i just maybe miss a setting somewhere..cause under Direct X 9 i dont lag when entering battle but it does lag cause Direct X 9 is lame and slow, Direct x 10 dont lag at all but lag in the battle there lol xD so does anyone know how to fix this bug ? :s
don't know Sad

experiment with the settings as much as possible

in the speedhacks u will see 2 sliders for EE and VU. try different combinations

if nothing works then uninstall 1.0.0 and try 0.9.8 . back up memory card, bios and save states before u uninstall
Pages: 1 2