..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help with FFX plz.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, ive been playing ffx in pcsx2 for a while, and then the game gets freezed, like after a presentation before the tournament start, so i wanted to ask if someone could do the tournament for me then save plz^^?
Ty very much.

Best Regards Killaps.
try using SuperVU
Also make sure you are not using cheats turned on throughout the game, but only turned on as needed. I had issues with this game freezing around the time of the tournament and the machina battles where Yuna was kidnapped due to cheats causing internal game problems.
did u try it on another computer?
Ty everyone guys ^^ it was my bad, i was using too many cheats Tongue.
Now with FFXED its running well Smile.

Best Regards Killaps.
cheats in ffx...commonTongue
no one wants to work hard and level up the normal way anymore Tongue
(10-22-2012, 12:39 PM)solidus Wrote: [ -> ]no one wants to work hard and level up the normal way anymore Tongue

I do this in all my games. The only thing I really cheat for is max money in games. I see no harm in doing that.
(10-22-2012, 02:02 PM)fade2black001 Wrote: [ -> ]I do this in all my games. The only thing I really cheat for is max money in games. I see no harm in doing that.

I have already finished the game 8 times in my ps2 xd and i wanted to try it with cheats on ps2 o.O
i only beat it once
Pages: 1 2