..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: intro not playing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys i have dbz budokai3 the game plays well at 100+ fps during all places except fights which is 40-50 fps. thats not the problem the problem is the intro is not playing at all and the music too. but in dbz budokai tenkaichi 3 it does. so please help

system:
intel pentium 4 2.93 ghz
nvidia geforce fx 5500 256mb
2 gb ram
windows 7 ultimate
pcsx2 0.9.6-1.0.0

oh and the character voices are also not heard

please help
(10-27-2012, 09:30 AM)ultimategoku910 Wrote: [ -> ]system:
intel pentium 4 2.93 ghz
nvidia geforce fx 5500 256mb
2 gb ram
windows 7 ultimate

Windows 7, Pentium 4, Geforce fx 5500? I don't even... Is that GPU even DX9 capable? Not to be rude, but I suspect a troll here.

The reason it's not going through the intro is probably because it's incompatible with the emulator.
(10-27-2012, 09:45 AM)The Walking Glitch Wrote: [ -> ]Windows 7, Pentium 4, Geforce fx 5500? I don't even... Is that GPU even DX9 capable? Not to be rude, but I suspect a troll here.

The reason it's not going through the intro is probably because it's incompatible with the emulator.

but the intro in all other games work
Well, those are other games, even if they are in the same series. Some games do some things differently.
but even the next series budokai tenkaichi 3 plays the intro but why are the voices not heard
Like I said they are different games. Even if it is a newer one. As for the voices, I don't know much about that. You would have to wait for someone else to respond, as I haven't ever messed with those settings. Anyways, I hope that explanation about the different versions helps clear stuff up.