..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Graphic Quality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is anyone agree with me that playground has sharper, brighter and nicer graphic quality?
Just going to repeat myself. they're the same team

also, you should report your other post if you made this one due to a mistake and ask it to be closed/deleted.
I know playground has been merge, try raiden III, monster rancher 3, Battle stadium D.O.N,etc...all blurry games look better on playground without upscaling internal resolution..
Both Playground and the latest PCSX2 still upscale the same way as always (although latest version has many glitches fixed).
So no idea what you're going on about Tongue
Have you test those mentioned games?...The different look significant on CRT monitor... Thank you Smile
a CRT? really? if you still playing and computing on a crt you probably don't even have graphics hardware that does proper ps2.0 texture filtering right? ofc the picture looks sharper that way. Wink

ehh... yeah... *yawns*
I have both a CRT and a LCD monitor..
I have both CRT and LCD too...
Pls if you vote what game are you test? Thank you Smile
No comparison screenshots?
I think they're the same. on every game I play.

18 wheeler, rogue galaxy, FFX, Mortal Kombat (any of them), Melty Blood, Metal Gear Solid, etc.
Pages: 1 2 3