..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 0.9.5 can't be installed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I download from this site, extract it, there is 2 .exe file there. I click both of them, both of them can't run, the error was gnu_gettext.dll file is not found.. Help please..

Thanks..
The 0.9.5 is just the exe,you need the rest from the 0.9.4 package
(01-30-2009, 12:54 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]The 0.9.5 is just the exe,you need the rest from the 0.9.4 package

Oh I see.. I thought I need to install it like 0.9.4

so I just copy the exe to 0.9.4 directory?
Yeah,that should do it
(01-30-2009, 01:31 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah,that should do it

Cool, I just play tekken 5. It's better than I thought, it's about 30 FPS during game. It's still too slow however. I use macbook pro 2.4 GHZ bootcamp XP sp2.

Anyway I can reach 60FPS? I already try to reduce some graphic. I really don't care about the graphic as long as it's fast. And something weird, I can't do frame skip.. it always comeout with error report and close after I click ok.
Nope,Tekken 5 in particular is one of the slowest games on the emulator.In fact I'm surprised you get 30 fps with that PC Tongue
(01-30-2009, 02:13 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Nope,Tekken 5 in particular is one of the slowest games on the emulator.In fact I'm surprised you get 30 fps with that PC Tongue

oh okay.. Me too, bootcamp really can run XP at negligable speed.. I've just realized it now. Anyway, any idea how's with tekken 4? Oh man I begin to type slowly because of that game..
Tekken 4 is quite better Wink You won't get full speed but you'll get way better speeds that 5
(01-30-2009, 02:25 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Tekken 4 is quite better Wink You won't get full speed but you'll get way better speeds that 5

Thanks for all the help.. Really love this forum.. thanks, again..
[/php]hi can any one can help me

after i finshed installing 0.9.5 it give me the following error

no data