..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Mana Khemia Alchemists of Al-Revis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

This is not a request for help but more so of an informative discovery.

I searched and found no one else had this problem so I thought I would share.

Version 1.0.0, all settings stock, no cheats. I enabled MVU and MTVU and the first fight in the game froze. Attached a picture. If I disable MVU and MTVU then it works. I uploaded a screenshot of the freeze if it matters. Note that the music keeps on playing.

Here is the last few lines of the emu log:
SesqSetSq(sesqPort=2,addr=106700)
DVCI: File cache was not hit. "¥RPK.BIN;1"
branch c03ffc0 in delay slot!
branch 10a00005 in delay slot!

Re-enabling both speedhacks after the first battle is complete appears to have no effect on other battles.

Just thought I would share the info I had. Smile
You should post it on the bug report then, but I don't have such problem on my game, mvu and mtvu on, so not confirmed.
(12-03-2012, 01:32 AM)naoan Wrote: [ -> ]You should post it on the bug report then, but I don't have such problem on my game, mvu and mtvu on, so not confirmed.

a bug report about a speedhack ?
hem...Cool
(12-03-2012, 01:39 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]a bug report about a speedhack ?
hem...Cool

Oh yeah. Tongue
I apologize as I must not have been clear. This is not a bug report at all. It is just a note to any others who may encounter this issue. I will submit a formal compatibility report for the game once I complete it but I wanted to get the info up on the forum for others to search Smile
(12-03-2012, 12:56 AM)jlwmanagement Wrote: [ -> ]Hello All,

Version 1.0.0, all settings stock, no cheats. I enabled MVU and MTVU and the first fight in the game froze. Attached a picture. If I disable MVU and MTVU then it works. I uploaded a screenshot of the freeze if it matters. Note that the music keeps on playing.

Re-enabling both speedhacks after the first battle is complete appears to have no effect on other battles.

Wait, hold on. I'm a emulator newbie and I've started playing Mana Khemia just very recently and I had this problem:

"branch c03ffc0 in delay slot!
branch 10a00005 in delay slot!"

According to your solution, I don't really get what is MVU or MTVU nor how to enable or disable them. Sad Help please.
(12-03-2012, 12:56 AM)jlwmanagement Wrote: [ -> ]Hello All,

I've completed this game and never had this problem before? it is weird.
I was using all standard settings except for the hacks mentioned in the first post. I was also using 1.0.0 stable. If you are using a different build then perhaps it has already been fixed Smile
(01-21-2014, 08:52 PM)jlwmanagement Wrote: [ -> ]I was using all standard settings except for the hacks mentioned in the first post. I was also using 1.0.0 stable. If you are using a different build then perhaps it has already been fixed Smile

I reinstalled PCSX2 and also upgraded it to the latest stable version which is 1.0.0 (r5350). The same error message still pops out. And I have no idea why is this going wrong. Sad
Please make your own thread so folks can see and answer your questions directly. This thread is old and mine...lol Smile