..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Cursor problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently formatting my memory cards, and when I get into the play station memory card menu, I need to hold the direction I want my cursor to move, instead of pressing the button. And even then, the cursor goes back to where it was once I loaded the menu (in this case, back to memory card 2). It will not stay where I move it to. Can someone please help me?
(12-09-2012, 05:35 PM)a56289 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently formatting my memory cards, and when I get into the play station memory card menu, I need to hold the direction I want my cursor to move, instead of pressing the button. And even then, the cursor goes back to where it was once I loaded the menu (in this case, back to memory card 2). It will not stay where I move it to. Can someone please help me?

Verify if the gamepad is aligned. Do it from the Windows "Devices and Printers" and right clicking it's icon and "Game controller settings"