..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i got mine to work once b4 i knew about pcsx2 but then later on my comp crashed due to a diff bug/ my other comp passed onto this one through the network without me knowing about it and then after it crashed and i restarted it would recognize dx10 anymore Sad oh well i guess this means i have to wait or buy aat a ridiculous price
For ZEROx and Chakan
Which Graphics card do u guys use , and more importantly, which drivers do u use for them ?
Maybe it's a driver related problem that is causing the white screen after receiveing the first power, which I also get, and many many others get.
Thanks !
im also not getting a white screen:

ATI 9.1 3870 Drivers
(02-14-2009, 10:17 AM)cyber Wrote: [ -> ]For ZEROx and Chakan
Which Graphics card do u guys use , and more importantly, which drivers do u use for them ?
Maybe it's a driver related problem that is causing the white screen after receiveing the first power, which I also get, and many many others get.
Thanks !

I'm using XpertVision Radeon HD 3870 (512MB). And I'm using this drivers -> http://support.ati.com/ics/support/defau...onID=39069 , because I'm on Windows 7. Hmm what version of emulator do you have guys, and after updating emu do you delete your inis and logs? And make sure you have the latest PCXS2 478, which you can get here -> http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html . Also I'm playing game in DirectX 10 (maybe because of that you have white screen? But at final boss battle, even I have white screen)!
Cheers!
I'm using XpertVision Radeon HD 3870 (512MB). And I'm using this drivers -> http://support.ati.com/ics/support/defau...onID=39069 , because I'm on Windows 7. Hmm what version of emulator do you have guys, and after updating emu do you delete your inis and logs? And make sure you have the latest PCXS2 478, which you can get here -> http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html . Also I'm playing game in DirectX 10 (maybe because of that you have white screen? But at final boss battle, even I have white screen)!
Cheers!
[/quote]

Well I have Powercolor 4850, 9.1 drivers, windows vista ultimate , also using dx10 Gsdx 896 1.14 like ZEROx.
I have tried maaaaaany versions of the emulator, including revision 455, 478, 482 etc. and nothing happens, white screen and that's it at the first power.
Except this everything else is flawless , especialy no more random crashes at all.
PS: Yes I have deleted inis and logs each time.
I´m using the Xtreme-G 178.13 drivers on Vista Ultimate 64bit.
(02-14-2009, 01:18 PM)cyber Wrote: [ -> ]Well I have Powercolor 4850, 9.1 drivers, windows vista ultimate , also using dx10 Gsdx 896 1.14 like ZEROx.
I have tried maaaaaany versions of the emulator, including revision 455, 478, 482 etc. and nothing happens, white screen and that's it at the first power.
Except this everything else is flawless , especialy no more random crashes at all.

What version of game do you have? NTSC-U or PAL? And if you want I can post my configuration for this game!
(02-14-2009, 03:55 PM)Chakan Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2009, 01:18 PM)cyber Wrote: [ -> ]Well I have Powercolor 4850, 9.1 drivers, windows vista ultimate , also using dx10 Gsdx 896 1.14 like ZEROx.

What version of game do you have? NTSC-U or PAL? And if you want I can post my configuration for this game!
Well I am using PAL, maybe this version has a problem ?
And yes, your configuration will be much apreciated.
Colour #404040 ftw for spoiler tags, tho i guess it wont work if someone quotes lol
(02-14-2009, 01:18 PM)cyber Wrote: [ -> ]Well I am using PAL, maybe this version has a problem ?
And yes, your configuration will be much apreciated.

I have a NTSC-U version of the game! Hmm, maybe there is a problem with PAL versions of the game. But i believe that it will soon be resolved (spoiler: just like white screen in final battle!), with new versions of emu! Just be patient Smile! and here is my configuration!

(02-14-2009, 04:14 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Colour #404040 ftw for spoiler tags, tho i guess it wont work if someone quotes lol

FTW, Cheers!