..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how do i go into bios? or do you mean Config-> Mem cards?
because my options there are Enable NTFS Compression and Eject Mcds when loading SaveStates both on and both mem cards too
u just press run bios....
oh^^ k
when i go on memory card 1 i see the savestats and they aren't corrupted... i see them in the game too but it's just loding all the time...
i'll try it with another iso... i have the Pal-Europe iso but the iso size is only 3,9gb?!
Hi guys, I'm new at this, I've instaled GoW1 today, and i have one problem... I have some kind of fog that always folows me Sad. Does anybody knows how to tun it off? I have the newest beta version of PSCX2 and I have newest GSdx Graphic driver. I managed to turn off that fog, but only if I change to use Direct3D9 (Software) but then fps are 10-15. If I chane it to Direct3D9(hardware) my fps are 40-50 But there is fog..... If anybody knows how to fix this, pls replay me... Thanks Smile
(05-21-2010, 08:37 PM)iggy993 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, I'm new at this, I've instaled GoW1 today, and i have one problem... I have some kind of fog that always folows me Sad. Does anybody knows how to tun it off? I have the newest beta version of PSCX2 and I have newest GSdx Graphic driver. I managed to turn off that fog, but only if I change to use Direct3D9 (Software) but then fps are 10-15. If I chane it to Direct3D9(hardware) my fps are 40-50 But there is fog..... If anybody knows how to fix this, pls replay me... Thanks Smile

hey go into your graphic config and check "native" the graphic isn't as good as before but you don't have this fog.
(05-21-2010, 08:46 PM)Campaaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2010, 08:37 PM)iggy993 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, I'm new at this, I've instaled GoW1 today, and i have one problem... I have some kind of fog that always folows me Sad. Does anybody knows how to tun it off? I have the newest beta version of PSCX2 and I have newest GSdx Graphic driver. I managed to turn off that fog, but only if I change to use Direct3D9 (Software) but then fps are 10-15. If I chane it to Direct3D9(hardware) my fps are 40-50 But there is fog..... If anybody knows how to fix this, pls replay me... Thanks Smile

hey go into your graphic config and check "native" the graphic isn't as good as before but you don't have this fog.

Thanks, the fog almost desapeared, it is still there, but I can see beter. If anyone knows how to fully disable it, pls let me know...
i got a new iso now size: 7,8gb but there is the same data on it... and it still doesn't work to save or to load old stats... i got now the r1888 with march plugins... graphic is good with anti aliasing 16x Laugh
but don't know why this doesn't work...

Edit: used Run->Execute and now it works...
(05-17-2010, 11:38 PM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]@ bawzz

Thats beacuse any other resolution change that it isnt native will cause that ghosting efect,you will have to compile the latest gsdx to get the "scale" option and using that you can increase the native resolution without bugs

Thanks for the reply.
I downloaded and install all the lastest ver.

I tried to keep the native D3D internal res and use scaling but you can't check the "native" checkbox and use Sacling at the same time.
So I tried to put a manual D3D internal res which is the same as the "native" one : 512*448
I used Scaling *6 and here is the result :
[Image: scale6.jpg]

Here's the config :
[Image: configscale6.jpg]

(Same thing with dx10 hardware)

Thansk again for the help Smile

Edit:

Thanks for the gow1 tips, now it runs smoothly.
I tried to scale up GOW1 wth a manual D3D res of 512*448 and it worked (no gost).
dont over do it with the scaling. also with that particular game u must use native resolution if you dont want the "ghost/double image" effect or live with it Wink
(05-21-2010, 11:18 PM)iakoboss7 Wrote: [ -> ]dont over do it with the scaling. also with that particular game u must use native resolution if you dont want the "ghost/double image" effect or live with it Wink

Yes, I just saw that scaling and manual internal res are working great with GOW1. Too bad it won't work for GOW2.
Anyway thanks for your help. appreciate it.