..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, thanks for answering ! ^^ i would overclock my CPU but since i don't know nothing about overclocking i won't.
hey ... in is there a possibility to change the language in GoW 1? because if i use 0.9.7 beta it's allways english...
with the r1888 version it was automatically german

Edit: Using Reboot (full) it works in german but not in (fast) mode
(06-05-2010, 02:52 PM)Campaaa Wrote: [ -> ]hey ... in is there a possibility to change the language in GoW 1? because if i use 0.9.7 beta it's allways english...
with the r1888 version it was automatically german

Use Boot CDVD (full) and make sure the language you want is set on your bios configuration.
hey
I'm now in front of the bridge before Temple of Pandora at the save point but the game always crashs when saving or when i cross the bridge...
Set CDVD to ISO and then go to ISO selector and browse to your ISO image of the game. Then Run CD/DVD. If your image has been made properly ( i suggest using imgburn) the file should be ~ 8 GB and it will not crash there.
I finished God of War 1 & 2 (DVD9). I used PCSX2 r3068 with all newest plugins. I finished them without crashing and with great FPS. Only problem was that in the game there wasn't any blood, but i could play with that... Laugh
there's plenty of blood in God of War, how could you miss it?
(06-09-2010, 06:37 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]there's plenty of blood in God of War, how could you miss it?

LOL he must have played a german censored copy, my guess Biggrin
never thought of that one.
(06-09-2010, 06:54 PM)Smasher4ya Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2010, 06:37 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]there's plenty of blood in God of War, how could you miss it?

LOL he must have played a german censored copy, my guess Biggrin

At least in Spain the games are not censored. I don't know if Germany has a different PAL version.