..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wtf ?? German censored version, that's new to me. XD
OMG, god of war without blood ? thats rarely god of war Tongue
I'm having an issue with green graphics as shown in the screenshot. Any ideas on how to fix this issue? Any help is greatly appreciated.

My system specs are as follows:

CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHZ
RAM: 4GB DDR3
Video: 1GB Nividia GTX280

Thanks Again.
Quote:I'm having an issue with green graphics as shown in the screenshot. Any ideas on how to fix this issue?
Yes, stop using downloaded/hacked versions of the game and buy the original.
(06-10-2010, 07:48 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I'm having an issue with green graphics as shown in the screenshot. Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

Well I'm just using a friends copy to test the emu with. I had no idea the a burnt copy would make a difference. So just to be clear the original would work fine? I just want to make sure because forgive me if I wont be so quick to buy a game for an emu that may or may not work properly. You see I don't own a PS2 and thus have had no reason to purchase such a game. I will gladly buy the game(part 1 to for that matter) if I knew that it would work for sure.
(06-10-2010, 06:01 PM)sandroace Wrote: [ -> ]

Well I'm just using a friends copy to test the emu with. I had no idea the a burnt copy would make a difference. So just to be clear the original would work fine? I just want to make sure because forgive me if I wont be so quick to buy a game for an emu that may or may not work properly. You see I don't own a PS2 and thus have had no reason to purchase such a game. I will gladly buy the game(part 1 to for that matter) if I knew that it would work for sure.

you need your ps2 to dump the bios,so you can give the emulator a try,oh wait you are already using the emulator so that bios is ...

xD download newest version of Pcsx2 with newest plugins... thats because you have old plugins
(06-10-2010, 06:15 PM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]

you need your ps2 to dump the bios,so you can give the emulator a try,oh wait you are already using the emulator so that bios is ...

Whats with the sarcasm? The bios used was found online obviously. If I had a PS2 I would have no need for PCSX2 would I? For me the benefits for this emu are for those who don't own a PS2 to be able to enjoy the games that they had to offer. Like I said I will gladly start to purchase games I've always wanted to play if the emu is able to run them. So please enough with the sarcasm as I was just trying to inquire on possible solutions to a problem. Also I don't recall asking anyone were to get iso's from or were to get the bios from, so I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. Thanks.

@Campaaa:

Thank You for the advise. I'm pretty sure I'm using the newest version but I'll double check.
(06-01-2010, 10:56 AM)vaibhavmv Wrote: [ -> ]I m using PCSX2 0.9.7 (r3113) & checked it by enabling n disabling all options & speed hacks nothing happens,game stuck.
Can somebody provide me save state after crossing Pandora bridge.

I came along with a solution for this by accident and after spending a couple of hours trying almost everything. Already beaten by the fact that i was not going to pass the damn bridge a i decided to mount and play the GOW 2 iso and run the emulator and then boom! Instead of running GOW 2 it run my GOW 1 that i forgot was still loaded on the iso section of the emulator. Aware of that i gave a shot to my last save of pandoras bridge and it WORKED!! wooooo!

So basically is like this:

on the Iso TaB Load GOW ISO and check Iso
Mount GOW 2 on a Virtual Drive (dont know if it works with a regular drive)
Run the emulator and it should work

Hope i was clear enough and good luck for everyone that like me were stuck on that damn pandora bridge
Quote: The bios used was found online obviously. If I had a PS2 I would have no need for PCSX2 would I? For me the benefits for this emu are for those who don't own a PS2 to be able to enjoy the games that they had to offer. Like I said I will gladly start to purchase games I've always wanted to play if the emu is able to run them.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about...
warned for piracy

You need to own a PS2 and its BIOS to legally use this emu.