..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yeah, it requires more CPU power.
Overclocking may help you a bit, though...
I found GoW2 is be faster than GoW1, the opening bit was perhaps a bit slow, but it wasn't bad
I'm gonna upgrade to an E7500 @ 2.93Ghz and a G41 Mobo (don't have more cash) and i will OC the CPU to 3.2Ghz then i should be fine right ?
what do you have now?
a Core 2 duo 2.13GHz (already overclocked from 1.8Ghz its the first core 2 duo model it was expensive 2 years ago Tongue2)
ah.. not too bad, mine's 2.2 (e2200) just use the IOPx2 and EEx1.5 speedhacks and you'll be fine. I've beaten the game with it running on average 35-40 fps
just run it at native, the limiting factor here will probably be your GPU, as I don't know much at all about ATI cards, I can't say much though
my GPU is fast don't worry (i'm using native Res in all games) ..it's like a 9800 GTX Smile with GDDR4 memory Smile.. wish i can get an I7 but i'm just a student i can't afford it..my father can't too Tongue2
they say that for gow2 a CPU at 3Ghz can give 50fps + with speedhacks !
I'm almost pushing that with a 2.2, work at it some and you'll get there too
25--45 fps for me..with the main part of speedhack activated and the lastest beta..
try IOPx2 and EE1.5 along with the "recommended" microVU hack