..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im there too... but i cant save.when i press r1 to save the game turns off and some error comes out..heeelp
(07-23-2010, 09:27 AM)intexuz Wrote: [ -> ]im there too... but i cant save.when i press r1 to save the game turns off and some error comes out..heeelp

Maybe there is something wrong with your image(I don't know exactly where but somewhere at the beginning of Pandora,pcsx2 start reading the second layer of the game)

You can post your memory card save here before that place and I can pass it for you.But if you can't start the game after that,then there are couple of possibilities:
1.There is something wrong with your image
2.Something wrong with pcsx2(try with different versions)
3.Or the CDVD plugin.
also you could use toxic DL to patch out the 2nd layer, which is what I had to do a while back
hi everyone

I played god of war 1 with PCSX2 0.9.7 beta without any problem Happy
but when run God of war 2,something strange happened.

Anything in the game has double view, like shadow that have some dark part(center) and light part around.for example 2 kratos,one real and another it blur of him.i tried so much,change many setting but it didn't solve except when i played in native ps2 resolution, it didn't worth it to play in native mode,whereas graphics is so low.could anyone can help me.

my system's detail:
CPU:Q6600@ 3.42 GHz
RAM:2GB ddr2-1012 Mhz
VGA:9600gt 512 MB
and the latest nvida driver and DirectX
PCSX2 0.9.7 beta
and the game is iso.

thanks
Can't wait for next release.
i got my hands on GOW3 and wanted to play GOW 1 and 2 first. xD
@oldsnake : upscaling may help you, but will result in a performance loss
I've got the same problem as intexuz. I can't get inside the temple :/ and the patcher doesn't start Oo ?!? i don't get it . If someone may help me... that would be great.

http://rapidshare.com/files/409168569/Mcd001.ps2.html
upload finished xD

another problem at this Savepoint a message appears : no memory card
but i can see the savegame in the main menu ?!?

my system's detail:
RAM:4GB ddr2
VGA:8800gt 512 MB latest nvida driver
PCSX2 0.9.7 beta R3313
(01-31-2009, 08:59 PM)ZEROx Wrote: [ -> ]Both of this precious games looks playable now in INTERPRETER mod of rev 672, *still have a little sps pproblem* but it seems that moves and positins of things are exactly like on PS2, so no more this stupid legs like helicopter in GoW2 and other creepy things
Interpreter for this games looks pretty fast i've got 11-15 fps instead of 1-2 on previous revs
So i've got a request to devs to implement this features in Recompiler to get all off this NICE SWEET things on speed
Settings:
Rev 672
Cpu: everything On exept EErec
Gpu: GSDX 1.14 rev896(dx10 render) native
Spu: ZeroSPU2 PP Default settings
SpeedHacks: EESyncX3,IopX2, Wait Sycle Sync
Advanced: EE Round Mod-NegativeDaZ On, all other by default
that is my problem,when i start to play the game the screen is making green,why should i do?,pls help
If you're not using it already, use 0.9.7 beta. If you are, stop using pirated downloaded games and buy the original.
(07-23-2010, 05:37 PM)OldSnake Wrote: [ -> ]hi everyone

I played god of war 1 with PCSX2 0.9.7 beta without any problem Happy
but when run God of war 2,something strange happened.

Anything in the game has double view, like shadow that have some dark part(center) and light part around.for example 2 kratos,one real and another it blur of him.i tried so much,change many setting but it didn't solve except when i played in native ps2 resolution, it didn't worth it to play in native mode,whereas graphics is so low.could anyone can help me.

my system's detail:
RAM:2GB ddr2-1012 Mhz
VGA:9600gt 512 MB
and the latest nvida driver and DirectX
PCSX2 0.9.7 beta
and the game is iso.

thanks

I think you should change your current Gdsx to Gdsx 1076m, It also fixes the Green screen issue. Worked for me perfectly. Hope this helpedSmile