..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-27-2010, 07:33 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]If you're not using it already, use 0.9.7 beta. If you are, stop using pirated downloaded games and buy the original.

it works with 0.9.7,but i still have problems with the speed of game,what should i do?
buy another pC, maybe ?
I'm playing God of War on Pcsx2 0.9.7 now, everything was great until I realized that there was no magic bar Sad. In "The Gate of Athens" i got Medusa's Gaze and I have to use it to turn the Minotaurs to stone, but I don't have Magic bar so I can't get through this. Any ideas ?
It works fine, IIRC you don't even have a magic meter until you complete the task of stoning the Minotaurs. Just use the magic as the tutorial tells you.
(07-28-2010, 11:52 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]It works fine, IIRC you don't even have a magic meter until you complete the task of stoning the Minotaurs. Just use the magic as the tutorial tells you.
The door won't open unless using magic to stone the Minotaurs. I can't use any magic since there was no magic meterSad
I just told you you CAN use magic even with no magic meter because it's the first time you get a magic power. It shows AFTER you complete this.
(07-28-2010, 01:37 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]I just told you you CAN use magic even with no magic meter because it's the first time you get a magic power. It shows AFTER you complete this.
Sir, the first time you get a magic power is before defeating Hydras, Poseidon's Rage and in the first time, you don't have to use magic to pass. This time, unless you use magic or you won't pass the mission. This problem seems strange, I've never seen it on any threads or forums.
Oh you're right. I remember some others having this, try setting EE and VU clamping to normal or even extra. I guess you set it to none to get some extra speed
Oh and when trying this do not load from a state but from an actual memcard save.
(07-27-2010, 11:02 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]buy another pC, maybe ?

no,that is not the problem,my pc is better than yours...
IntelĀ® PentiumĀ® core 2 duo 2.1 ghz
3 gb ram
ati radeon hd ....512 ram....,i think it is good enough,if do not,***** it