..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Get 0.9.7 beta, it has the white screen fixed. Your problems are caused from the patch you applied which kills all cutscenes. Load the game with the 0.9.7 beta from a memory card save, make sure the patch is disabled (delete it to be sure) and it will work fine
Hi Bositman, Thank you for ur Help

What exactly is this Beta, can u tell me more about it, i really dont have much clue about all that Laugh

And can u show me where i can get it?

Thanks
A simple google search would give you what you want...but fine here it is: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta
Hey There, Thank You.

I tried to Set all i can, dunno if all is right, but now i cant start my GOW Image with the new PCSX, Brings me an error at the Boot DVD Button.

Can you Help?
what error do you get ?
some screenshots and the emulog.txt would help
using ISO chose it from ISO seloctor then chose ISO under it
using DVD chose the dvd driver you have the dvd in it ( be configuration it in the plugin menu cdvd ) chose dvd under it
Well i can Either Start the MDF File from GOw, or the whole Image, as much as i understand of all this Laugh

The Start of the MDF tells me some DVD Plugin doesnt fit, takes me to the Plugins List, but i dont have an Idea what i need to do. Changing some in the CDVD Plugin setup doesnt help.

Starting the IMG Brings some like: ( had to copy fast Laugh cuz it shuts all down) Thats all i can copy this fast

Opening PAD
Opening SPU2
Opening CDVD
read error in _isoReadBlock.
detected blocksize = 2448
isoOpen(Audio CD): H:\IOPRP300.IMG ok.
The iso has 113 blocks (size 2448).
The iso offset is 0, and the block offset is 0.
* CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown:
* * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (0 sectors)
(IsoFS) Invalid partition descriptor encountered at block 0x10: ''
Closing plugins...
Closing SPU2
Closing PAD
Closing GS
(pxActionEvent) IsoFS could not find the root directory on the ISO image.(thread:EE Core)
File/Object: IsoFS

And its Shut down.

Hope u can help Smile
either you use Linuz iso plugin, Either you re-dump your image in ISO format using imgburn. Or simply use your original DVD
Hey Guys thanks, i think it worked now. i used Plugin Option, set the Image in, then it told me i have to Unmount it from every Mountable tool ( Deamon), i did so, and now it seem to work. And the Sweet Cutscene came right with it Smile And it runs as SUperb as on the Old PCSX, i hope i can play wayx further now.

Really great Help u guys provide, thanks a lot.

PS: The Language of the Cutscene Characters changed from English to German, how did that Happen?

Not bad cuz im German Laugh But German Game Synchros usually Suck ass Bigtime, so id rather watch it in English.

Are there any Errorsu guys know that i can expect soon?
you need to configure language in your PS2bios