..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-03-2009, 08:30 PM)sajida Wrote: [ -> ]can anyone give me the 2nd save point of GOW so as to avoid the white screen problem after receiveing the first power because i cant download the NTSC version as my bandwidth is limited. please can anyone do me a favour. Mine is PAL Europe version.

Can't NTSC saves don't support with PAL. "Savestates" in EXE (from PCSX2) too Wink
(03-03-2009, 05:37 PM)sajida Wrote: [ -> ]I too can play GOW on my pc with 30 to 40 FPS but i'm stucked at the white screen after receiveing the first power. I tried to skip the movies by trying this http://www.ngemu.com/forums/pcsx2-forum/...isend.html
By this i can skip the movie but wasn't successful. If anyone can provide me the 2nd save of GOW will be appreciated. By the way, i want to clarify that will this be fixed if i play it in vista.

I have same problem with you,after receiving Poseidon Rage,my screen goes blank white and hang in there Tongue2

look like we must buy another DVD with NTSC version and store this PAL for a moment till the team find a solution to this problem
(03-03-2009, 07:35 PM)sorek Wrote: [ -> ]Why GoW are playable in compatibile list? I can't do last battle with ares after "clone battle", I have white screen after movie.

Same here, just a white screen after the kratos's clones battle Sad
After the kratos's clones battle my game is too stops!Smile White screen....!
Guys what is yours DVD version??? My version: God of War (DVD9) [SLUS-97399] [NTSC U_C] Maybe this disk is bad?
I got thought that clone battle,look
SCUS_973.99;1
[attachment=13957]
[attachment=13958]
...Don't double post and use the attachment feature. Also saying 'I got it to work!!!' without giving your settings is totally not helpful or useful.
(03-04-2009, 01:45 AM)dungsoftvnn Wrote: [ -> ]I got thought that clone battle,look
SCUS_973.99;1

Which revision did you use? I'm using the official Pcsx2 0.9.6
(03-04-2009, 01:45 AM)dungsoftvnn Wrote: [ -> ]I got thought that clone battle,look
SCUS_973.99;1

How did you do it?My svn the 569m!
Hi my friends.
I'm playing God of War with news pcsx2 and is very great,but in some of stages has a white shadows.I have core 2duo e8400,4gigas ram,8800gts g92 and windows xp sp3 and new directx.God of War NTSC.I tried all configuration but i dont have no idea how can i fix this.Its possible?Or i need wait for a new pcsx2?And thanks for all people have made this pcsx2.Sorry my bad english.
i used r490,but i still got it work when using 0.9.6 .here is my config