..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-04-2009, 07:24 AM)dungsoftvnn Wrote: [ -> ]i used r490,but i still got it work when using 0.9.6 .here is my config
The main things i can see different in those screen shots is that your using an old CDVD plugin and have texture filtering off...(and nloop hack isnt greyed out but that shouldnt matter) ill need to get my copy of the game back off of a guy i lent it to ages ago Tongue2
this plugin not too old
« 11. September 2008 »

Playstation 2 CDVD by Gabest 0.1.0 Released
Posted by: Kirby at 7:01 pm CET
Gabest, the author of the wonderful PS2 plugin called GSdx, has now released a CDVD plugin for public consumption. Not much is known ATM, but PCXL-Fan has a little something to say about how well this plugin works:

Cut scenes are alot faster compared to peops as is startup time for games.

Compared to peops what I found was:
Tales of Legendia Opening sequence more than doubled in frame rate.
FF12 opening sequence was 75% - 100% faster.
Dragon Quest 8 opening sequence FPS were about 50% faster and weren't nearly as erratic.
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Disk 2 Intro sequence is exactly the same speed.

Note: dual layer not supported yet, iso file must have 2048 byte blocks.

» Thanks to raziel1000 for the heads up
Ngemu.com
Dowload Plugin
I can't download my save point!Sad The emulator crashing!I try Run->Execute,but not helped!
Plees send me the savestates before the last Boss fight!SCUS_973.99
I got God Of War to work but the game crashes after I defeat the Hydra and the cutscene showing how the hydra sticks her head plays. It just stops there. Is there a way I can make it playable again.
I'm playing the game on this machine:
- Intel Dual Core 1.8 GHz;
- 3 GB of RAM;
- GeForce 8400 with 512 MB video memory
I use PCSX2 0.96.
Thanks to all who try to help me!
so there is no explanation, fix, or patch for the unbearable texture wall in GoW with directx 9.0c? all i have heard is people have the problem but there is no fix so far. I have tried running it on this new pcsx2 v 0.9.6 but i still get the massive wall of textury gayness. Tongue. To me it looks like a wall made out of the fog of war type stuff they put in games and if some1 could just write a patch or something that would edit out or stop the fog of war from being shown, would this not fix it? Or is this even possible since i know nothing about how ps2 games are coded Smile?
i know how to get thought the kratos clone battle,just use CDVD Gabest 0.1.0 plugin .when i try other CDVD plugin(cdvdGigaherz),it show white screen
sorry for my poor engilsh Laugh
some screenshot
some 1 find decision to correct this bag With this fog? (pls Forgive me for my bad english)
I have rev 698 and i have this graphic errors!
its unplayable. help plz
Go to GameFixes than turn on proper fix for GoW *it has been readded*