..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-09-2009, 01:53 AM)dungsoftvnn Wrote: [ -> ]seem i is only one in the earth get thought kratos clone battle.Laugh
here is save state after kratos clone battle
Code:
http://s20.galaxyz.net/data/4c7d7e747b787574/GOWsavestate.rar.glx
Enjoy

No , you're not , I finished the game two weeks ago , NTSC version of course , a week before pcsx2 0.9.6 was released.
uhmm guys i tried running GOW on my Pentium4 system which has multi threading.. i can play it but in a slower frame rate any advice of better config for me??

BTW my desktop specs are..

HP DX2200 MT
Processor Pentium 4 3.06-3.07 MT supported
Ram is 1.5gb 667 ddr2
Video card is GeForce 9400 GT super 128bit ddr2

can this play any PS2 games on their fastest speeds?
It crashed Wacko

I'm somewhere in the middle of the game. The part when the horn sounds and makes the passage in the sand storm.
It always crashes, I tryed every possible configuration.

XML loader returned an error. Trying to load a pnach...
No patch found. Resuming execution without a patch <this is NOT an error>.
patchnumber: 0
CDVD: searching for layer1... Couldn't find second layer on dual layer... ignoring
vtlb miss : addr 0x0, mode 1

What patch? Is there a patch?
(03-09-2009, 10:28 AM)otso Wrote: [ -> ]uhmm guys i tried running GOW on my Pentium4 system which has multi threading.. i can play it but in a slower frame rate any advice of better config for me??

BTW my desktop specs are..

HP DX2200 MT
Processor Pentium 4 3.06-3.07 MT supported
Ram is 1.5gb 667 ddr2
Video card is GeForce 9400 GT super 128bit ddr2

can this play any PS2 games on their fastest speeds?

I'm bit confused about your video card because when I use GSdx with 1600x1200 and texture filtering or Native resolution and no texture filtering,the speed differences is ~5fps.What this game requires more,video or processor?

Also is this normal or it's because I don't use DX10 or SSE4(I'm talking about the fog and the water drops,and almost everything that's supposed to be round has square shape)

PS.On that game with all speed hack my speed at the beginning of the game is 15-25 and when I go to some corner with less thing on the screen even more(with little tweaking on the VU-SKip the speed is really good(30-40 and more)).And btw don't use WaitCyrcle Sync Hack
(03-09-2009, 12:44 PM)zdravkelja Wrote: [ -> ]It always crashes, I tryed every possible configuration.

XML loader returned an error. Trying to load a pnach...
No patch found. Resuming execution without a patch <this is NOT an error>.
patchnumber: 0
CDVD: searching for layer1... Couldn't find second layer on dual layer... ignoring
vtlb miss : addr 0x0, mode 1

What patch? Is there a patch?

I passed the part, used the new beta. But now it freezes at the end of the bridge to the pandora's temple.
I'm having an issue where whenever I load a save state the background is green. If I load it up normally through either "Execute" or "Run CD\DVD" it's fine. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks.
so I just got GOD OF WAR to play on my ps2. (ya sorry I missed out) However, it look way better when emulate on my pc. Just a question, so can it be finished with this emulator (listed as "playable" on the compatibility list? or should I just play it on my ps2?
(03-09-2009, 08:14 PM)x86 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having an issue where whenever I load a save state the background is green. If I load it up normally through either "Execute" or "Run CD\DVD" it's fine. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks.

Are you using speed hacks(especially X? sync hack or/and waitcycle sync hack).Also DX 9 or 10 and SS? of GSdx.

I have the USA version and it doesn't matter how fast or when I load the state after I start the game.
(03-09-2009, 08:51 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2009, 08:14 PM)x86 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having an issue where whenever I load a save state the background is green. If I load it up normally through either "Execute" or "Run CD\DVD" it's fine. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks.

Are you using speed hacks(especially X? sync hack or/and waitcycle sync hack).Also DX 9 or 10 and SS? of GSdx.

I have the USA version and it doesn't matter how fast or when I load the state after I start the game.

Sorry I probably should have included some info. I have the PAL version I ripped to an ISO. I'm using DX10 SSE4.1 running native resolution, the x3 speedhack and all the settings are the same as the OP stated in the first post quoted below.

Quote:Cpu: everything On exept EErec
Gpu: GSDX 1.14 rev896(dx10 render) native
Spu: ZeroSPU2 PP Default settings
SpeedHacks: EESyncX3,IopX2, Wait Sycle Sync
Advanced: EE Round Mod-NegativeDaZ On, all other by default

The menu is normal but when I jump back into the game the background is green. I tried without any speed hacks and it's the same.