..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-18-2009, 03:17 PM)dineshagency Wrote: [ -> ]disable all speedhack and set advanced to default
Tried with several version, BIOS and graphic configs and it sadly stops at the same point after the video... Sad
(03-09-2009, 01:53 AM)dungsoftvnn Wrote: [ -> ]seem i is only one in the earth get thought kratos clone battle.Laugh
here is save state after kratos clone battle
Code:
http://s20.galaxyz.net/data/4c7d7e747b787574/GOWsavestate.rar.glx
Enjoy

i tryed every single way to end God Of War but no way helped even your save state Prafuls patch Zerox patch
every thing but no way its maybe the plugins you use pls upload them all because when iwatch the console in cmd
it says after loading the save state that i have the wrong plugins for this save state and it wasnt made by my
plugins so pls upload your plugins so i can finish this game on the greatest ps2 emulator
ihope aquiqe reply thanks in advance

sorry for bad english
Guys I'm having an issue with Dual Layer NTSC GOW I just after the video of the old man talks to Kratos and says that "he will". it hangs with 0.9.6 and newer versions too.

Do anyone else has this issue?
hi to everyone,

first wanted to ask if saves doesnt work only by me? and second iv noticed an interesting thing, here's the story:

im getting green screen in gow2 like everyone else(no green screen in software),gow1 runs perfectly thought what ive noticed playing around,

there's a program called "ps2_vfix" what it does converts game images from pal to ntsc and wise vers, so when iv tried to convert gow1 image from pal to ntsc(wise vers too) and ran the game iv got green screen in gow1Excl ,crc of the game changes, the program modifies the file scus***etc , maybe the dev's can get the idea and make a reverse process for the gow2 Rolleyes . somewhere on the forum iv read that you should add crc to some file and compile then....

edit: if someone expereince problems with the saves to mem card here's a solution http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-5183.html
dungsoftvn are you there ?

is theres any body looked to my reply and thought about it
if im correct or wrong on this
(03-16-2009, 12:21 AM)shremarko Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2009, 03:36 PM)KimPim Wrote: [ -> ]God Of War PAL

[Image: capture03112009112720.th.jpg]
[Image: capture03112009112742.th.jpg]
[Image: capture03112009112745.th.jpg] Sad Sad

same problem Sad

GOD OF WAR [MULTI5]

Hey I have exactly the same blank screen at the end of this 1st stage (in addition to the quoted fog bug) ... what to do ?

Help, I can't wait longer to play this marvellous game ! Tongue
EDIT : hum I read that PAL version can't go through this scene, need NTSC :/ ... and for the fog ? Nothing to do ?
(03-29-2009, 05:00 AM)zomurn Wrote: [ -> ]... and for the fog ? Nothing to do ?
Yes, played with GSdx10.
I have another problem with Gow, after I get on the Kronos back, there is a cut-scene where Kratos meet this undead man and in this cut-scene the game freeze I mean it's repeating a 2 seconds moment of it over and over again. The emulator says something about second layer(I have DVD9 Version of GoW NTSC)and I've read that I need to patch the image with Toxic DL Patcher but when I tray to do that it says:
Searching: Found IOPRP300.IMG
Patching: Failed!!
Anyone knows what to do?
If Patcher says it than your version:
a) already patched
b) image incomplete
To check it out run your game starting with bios and if image is patched than instead of "PlayStation2" logo You'll see "TOXIC"