..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys,

i was wondering if anyone can give me a breif guide to the settings needed to get god of war 1 running. im have downloaded the latest version of the emulator and have not patched anything. when i run the game with dx9 (hardware) kratos is fine, but everything else is coloured green and the frame rate is bad.

i am runing c2d @3.2,
3 gig ram
8800gtx
windows xp

anyhelpo you guys can give is much appreciated
Hey all of U I have completed "god of war 2" in software mode and all works fine and there no problem occure It fully playable and U have to get a best computer which supports sse4.1 and minimum 4 cores cpu. understand. I win this completed on pcsx2 haa.a.a.a.a
U can't beat me because I play super fast on it.
rajesh dutta: oh really? i've complete it too but what about some fmv that freezes there's about 4-5 of this amv in NTSC and PAL almost the same, and i'm just interesting how you handled them?
(03-31-2009, 03:14 AM)ZEROx Wrote: [ -> ]rajesh dutta: oh really? i've complete it too but what about some fmv that freezes there's about 4-5 of this amv in NTSC and PAL almost the same, and i'm just interesting how you handled them?

Thank U brother only you accept we can play this game because U have completed but in other form there name bositman thinks we are kiding.

I handle when a movie occure then it will hangs or stops there so i skip all the movies when it plays then in playing no tenson for occuring crash i think somebody will mod why the movie will crash.

Thank U there when we got final movie we didn't get credits so this is bug i think. I have pal version of god of war.

what version Your brother i think U get the credits windows after complete this.
Of course i belive you i've completed the game myself half of the game on greenscreen half with 10-15fps on my C2D *yea i'm crazy*, there are 5 fmvs in NTSC DVD9 version of the game which freezes like the 1fmv almost in the end of the game in GoW1, i and my friend made the patch to fix it, like for the GoW1 fmv *i've completed GoW1 several time already, great game*
Hello... First i'd like to apologise for my terrible english but anyway, moving on ^^' I have exactly the same probleme on Onimusha Dawn of Dream and God of War, the menus are superfast, the emulator always tells me i'm on 60fps but the game seems to run in sloooowww moooooo. I've tried pausing it for serval seconds, reboot, change the graphical plug-in, nothings help. Any idea ?

Intel core 2 Quad 2,4 MhZ
Ge Force 8800 GT
Windows Vista

GSD DX10 : Native resolution, texture filtering
Speed hack : INTC only

(Oh, I'm using the EUR versions in both case. Don't know if it change something...)
after usin praful's patch i was able to carry forward the fight with ares but after defeating him again white screen comes. the game doesn't hang i.e i can hear sounds etc but no video is there...

plz help... searched for the same in forum but couldn't find anything regarding it Sad
(03-29-2009, 07:19 AM)KimPim Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2009, 05:00 AM)zomurn Wrote: [ -> ]... and for the fog ? Nothing to do ?
Yes, played with GSdx10.

It doesn't solve the problem Mellow
Or maybe it is due to this f*****g French PAL version
(04-02-2009, 02:04 AM)zomurn Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2009, 07:19 AM)KimPim Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2009, 05:00 AM)zomurn Wrote: [ -> ]... and for the fog ? Nothing to do ?
Yes, played with GSdx10.

It doesn't solve the problem Mellow
Or maybe it is due to this f*****g French PAL version

The problem is not solved with GSdx10, but it is minimized Wink

GSdx9
[Image: gsdx9.jpg]

GSdx10
[Image: gsdx10.jpg]