..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What about this "fog", anyway?
Anyone working to solve this problem? Or simply there is no hope to fix it someday?
No one is working on it particularly, but it will get fixed some day. Maybe. Tongue2
(04-02-2009, 06:31 AM)KimPim Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2009, 02:04 AM)zomurn Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2009, 07:19 AM)KimPim Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2009, 05:00 AM)zomurn Wrote: [ -> ]... and for the fog ? Nothing to do ?
Yes, played with GSdx10.

It doesn't solve the problem Mellow
Or maybe it is due to this f*****g French PAL version

The problem is not solved with GSdx10, but it is minimized Wink

GSdx9
[Image: gsdx9.jpg]

GSdx10
[Image: gsdx10.jpg]

OK. Thanks, that's clear now ! Smile
(04-01-2009, 09:14 PM)Aelthan Wrote: [ -> ]Hello... First i'd like to apologise for my terrible english but anyway, moving on ^^' I have exactly the same probleme on Onimusha Dawn of Dream and God of War, the menus are superfast, the emulator always tells me i'm on 60fps but the game seems to run in sloooowww moooooo. I've tried pausing it for serval seconds, reboot, change the graphical plug-in, nothings help. Any idea ?

Intel core 2 Quad 2,4 MhZ
Ge Force 8800 GT
Windows Vista

GSD DX10 : Native resolution, texture filtering
Speed hack : INTC only

(Oh, I'm using the EUR versions in both case. Don't know if it change something...)

Hey brothrer use all speed hack and use x3 cycle rate then in advance mode set clamp to none and use sse4.1 instructions for this .

If U want good graphics use software mode with 3 software threads u will definatly got good speed.

try some overclock also.
(03-09-2009, 12:44 PM)zdravkelja Wrote: [ -> ][Image: gowcrash.th.jpg]
Same problem in the same point... Sad

(03-09-2009, 01:23 PM)zdravkelja Wrote: [ -> ]I passed the part, used the new beta. But now it freezes at the end of the bridge to the pandora's temple.
What beta you used? I try with 880 but without results
(04-02-2009, 05:24 PM)KimPim Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2009, 12:44 PM)zdravkelja Wrote: [ -> ][Image: gowcrash.th.jpg]
Same problem in the same point... Sad

(03-09-2009, 01:23 PM)zdravkelja Wrote: [ -> ]I passed the part, used the new beta. But now it freezes at the end of the bridge to the pandora's temple.
What beta you used? I try with 880 but without results
To FIX this Crash prob in this place you must patch you GoW image by TOXIC DL Patcher but it only for DVD9 version
I've the DVD9 version and this fix don't work for me.
I patch my image with TOXIC DL and the patcher work well, but the freeze still continues Sad

Any other suggestion?
Yes,buy the game instead of trying to patch your warez,with more warez.
ok so ive got it working at a decent speed. thing is when i come to the end of the first level, where the cut scene starts and i am given the power from the gods, the screen just goes white and cant go any further. i have read about people having this problem but can anyone tell me what the fix is?

any help you guys can give is much appreciated cheers
(04-03-2009, 01:41 PM)simoran1 Wrote: [ -> ]ok so ive got it working at a decent speed. thing is when i come to the end of the first level, where the cut scene starts and i am given the power from the gods, the screen just goes white and cant go any further. i have read about people having this problem but can anyone tell me what the fix is?

any help you guys can give is much appreciated cheers

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3404-post...l#pid29251

download, put it in patches, then enable patches in pcsx2, the cinematics will get choppy but you can play

p.s. 4got to say, plz use search XD