..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-02-2009, 01:15 AM)cooldudepranav Wrote: [ -> ]after usin praful's patch i was able to carry forward the fight with ares but after defeating him again white screen comes. the game doesn't hang i.e i can hear sounds etc but no video is there...

plz help... searched for the same in forum but couldn't find anything regarding it Sad

guys i need some help here... noone saw my prob i guess
Thanks,

But how do i enable patches? i have added to the patch section in the root folder. if i go to config-patches, i can see it in there but dont know how to enable it. when i sleect it, the code moves to the box on the right, but then the only option i have is to exit. i have also ticked enable patches in the misc section.

Thanks again for the help
(04-03-2009, 05:26 PM)simoran1 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks,

But how do i enable patches?
Make sure your patch is in "patches" folder, then go to the "misc" option on the emulator and tick "enable patches".
(04-03-2009, 06:13 PM)KimPim Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2009, 05:26 PM)simoran1 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks,

But how do i enable patches?
Make sure your patch is in "patches" folder, then go to the "misc" option on the emulator and tick "enable patches".

thats exactly what ive done. put the patch in the patches folder then enabled it in misc. nothing happens. i am running a pal version og gow 1 by the way if that helps
Maybe this patch is for the NTSC version...
Hum...very impressive game with very good graphics :

Blush
Uh dude no nudity here there are members who are 13-18 years old. Edited out.
Quote:Gabest,it's a fix for god of war 2
Now there is no green background, there was a sphere of visibility and the condensed fog
Can to you it will be possible to continue idea
Author - ZEROx
http://www.rapidshare.ru/993802
Hum that's true, I forgot that this game is forbidden for less than 18 ...
Hello people,

I read through a lot of posts but no one mentioned any fog in GOW 1. I'm referring to the kind of fog that prevents me from seeing at a distance and makes that Tartarus (or Hades) level unplayable in hardware mode - I could only correct it by switching to software (not the green fog like in GOW2). If anybody knows what I'm talking about please suggest a solution in hardware mode.

I'm using the latest version of PCSX2 0.9.6, and what I think is the latest version of GSDX the one that came with the PCSX2 binaries 890.

Thanks.

I did not get any white screen bug in GOW1. It never crashed and it worked at 100% fps most of the time (that scene with the archers on the boat where you have to push the box forward is an example of fps decrease). But sometimes, when it got really peaceful and there were no enemies in sight with all speed hacks at maximum but no frame skipping it would go over 100% fps. That fog and some walls and floors that showed the background were the only thing wrong with the emulation.