..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you mean this?
(04-04-2009, 02:47 PM)dungsoftvnn Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Gabest,it's a fix for god of war 2
Now there is no green background, there was a sphere of visibility and the condensed fog
Can to you it will be possible to continue idea
Author - ZEROx
http://www.rapidshare.ru/993802

hey man good work but isnt there sse2 ver for my cpu ?????

i need it badly
(04-04-2009, 04:19 PM)kyoko Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean this?

no,i mean this
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=12563]
(04-04-2009, 03:50 PM)winston Wrote: [ -> ]Hello people,

I read through a lot of posts but no one mentioned any fog in GOW 1. I'm referring to the kind of fog that prevents me from seeing at a distance and makes that Tartarus (or Hades) level unplayable in hardware mode - I could only correct it by switching to software (not the green fog like in GOW2). If anybody knows what I'm talking about please suggest a solution in hardware mode.

I'm using the latest version of PCSX2 0.9.6, and what I think is the latest version of GSDX the one that came with the PCSX2 binaries 890.

Thanks.

I did not get any white screen bug in GOW1. It never crashed and it worked at 100% fps most of the time (that scene with the archers on the boat where you have to push the box forward is an example of fps decrease). But sometimes, when it got really peaceful and there were no enemies in sight with all speed hacks at maximum but no frame skipping it would go over 100% fps. That fog and some walls and floors that showed the background were the only thing wrong with the emulation.

I am getting similar problem. To best describe this problem, it's to say that they fogs has too low transparency. Causing it to obstruct views. It would be better if there are some way to increase the transparency of the fog. This way we can see further and it doesn't block some missions where the fog is blocking the visibility.

My specs as below :

Intel C2D 3.16GHz, 2GB ram, nvidia 9800GTX+.
BIOS USA v1.60, God Of War is US version.

Thanks for the good work..the improvement in PCSX2 since 0.9.4 is aweseome. At least can play some God of War.
well i now have gow2 working but am getting a bug - the back grounds dont render properly:-

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

anyone know how to fix this?
As you may know, God of War 2 is also available in a 2 disk version. The first part of the emulation would come to a halt after crossing the big long chain and climbing on top of the horse statue to talk to an ancient hero who's name i don't remember. In the first part a cinematic would begin when i got close to him, but when i tried part 2 the cinematic did not begin and that hero faced the door like I wasn't even there.

Could anyone help me with some advice or some save states or some memcards that would help me skip that part?
Anyone have issues with God of War on Pandora's bridge? it keeps crashing on me.
Yes, I have this issue too, and is because the emu can't find the second layer.

[Image: capture04062009132006.jpg]
yea, but I get a TLB miss error there too Angry
I have white screen in final batle.And i dont have idea for fix this?