..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there's a fix for the PAL version of GOW2 with the latest gsdx rev, check it out
(04-11-2009, 09:17 AM)prafull Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2009, 09:07 AM)dungsoftvnn Wrote: [ -> ]prafull, after disable your patch,any cutscene after not start, can you tell me why?

Disable the patch. Restart pcsx2. Load memory card save and cutscenes will work again.

Quote: I am on the battle where you get to Theseus. With your patch enabled I get an error message saying Unexpected MPEG Error??? and the cutscene also doesnt start. When your patch is disabled, this cutscene plays through http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIHLXxRqV2s and up until the last second and then it locks up.

As of now I am at REINS OF THE STEEDS (with those 4 colored levers). Hopefully I will reach the part you mentioned tonite and make a patch for that as well.

Edit: I deleted the old patch. This is a new one, please check if this one works better. It will only make cutscenes choppy instead of totally killing them. First try at prometheus and may be it will also wok @ theseus(I will confirm when I reach that part of game).

FYI: The new pnach file didnt work at Theseus, still locking up at the last second.
(04-11-2009, 02:52 PM)dungsoftvnn Wrote: [ -> ]prafull, can you make an other patch, your patch make GOW2 crash here and i need it to skip the video that hang the emu here

Stuck in the spot as you.
firstly thanks for your works.
ı have a questions.
first why emu dont skip videos without patches in gow1 (final) and gow2? graphics plugin? cdvd plugin? pcsx2? or what?
second what do you think the problem when fix?
sory for my english and if you answer me
thank you again.
(04-11-2009, 04:50 PM)larainzlo07 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2009, 09:07 AM)dungsoftvnn Wrote: [ -> ]prafull, after disable your patch,any cutscene after not start, can you tell me why?

Disable the patch. Restart pcsx2. Load memory card save and cutscenes will work again.

Quote: I am on the battle where you get to Theseus. With your patch enabled I get an error message saying Unexpected MPEG Error??? and the cutscene also doesnt start. When your patch is disabled, this cutscene plays through http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIHLXxRqV2s and up until the last second and then it locks up.

As of now I am at REINS OF THE STEEDS (with those 4 colored levers). Hopefully I will reach the part you mentioned tonite and make a patch for that as well.

Edit: I deleted the old patch. This is a new one, please check if this one works better. It will only make cutscenes choppy instead of totally killing them. First try at prometheus and may be it will also wok @ theseus(I will confirm when I reach that part of game).

FYI: The new pnach file didnt work at Theseus, still locking up at the last second.
(04-11-2009, 02:52 PM)dungsoftvnn Wrote: [ -> ]prafull, can you make an other patch, your patch make GOW2 crash here and i need it to skip the video that hang the emu here

i know how to get throught that Theseus video, just turn on Widescreen
(04-11-2009, 05:13 PM)dungsoftvnn Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2009, 04:50 PM)larainzlo07 Wrote: [ -> ]

i know how to get throught that Theseus video, just turn on Widescreen

Nope that didnt work. Can you post a save state for when the battle starts?
Great, green screen is now fixed in PAL version, thanks a bunch Gabest Laugh ! Does the PAL version also needs skip video patchs ?? I have been playing for a while, so far it's good.
Please help with Gow1.Unsure I have "pcsx2-r953m" with "GSdx- 0.1.15 r952 sse2" and directx 9. This version has great results with Gow2Laugh, but it does nothing to Gow1.Ohmy I still have that terrible fog.Sad Please helpExcl
can someone please give me a link to the patch that fixes the green fog in gow 2 ? i can't find it anywhere (if it's that rapidshare link, it says 404-not found) cansomeone host it again ? pls help Smile
(04-11-2009, 10:35 PM)nekonarcis Wrote: [ -> ]can someone please give me a link to the patch that fixes the green fog in gow 2 ? i can't find it anywhere (if it's that rapidshare link, it says 404-not found) cansomeone host it again ? pls help Smile

Download the newest GSDX, and then download / compile SVN revision 952 or greater.
where the hell do i get "compile SVN revision 952" ?