..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, let's summarise. I am going to start the game. To complete it, I need:

Latest beta revision
Latest GSDX
The patch

Anything else?
Pls help !!!
I get a freeze screen at GoW 2 right before the battle with perseus (a guy in blue) starts.Prafful's patch helped me to get past the battle with theseus(horsekeeper) but now i tried widescreen option and the patch both and sepparately but no result ...anyideas ? pls help ... also uploaded a screen.. here http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/1728/gow2b.jpg
Can any one send me a mem card save after (horse keeper) battle because i cant get past the video before the battle tryed every thing and icant get past the video
Help is here was still frozen using the Prafful's patch please help

[Image: gow2b.jpg]
Bump ... here's where i get stuck 2 Sad( a fix would be nice ... K thx
Jeeez.... how long you gonna post same post about stucks and freezes people nothing new here -__-
(04-19-2009, 04:01 PM)ZEROx Wrote: [ -> ]Jeeez.... how long you gonna post same post about stucks and freezes people nothing new here -__-

If you dont want to hear us anny more post a freakin fix or a patch or the last solution SHUT UP...
btw the first fix for the 3rd or 4th boss the guy with the key at the steeds of time didnt work at thiss boss prometeus or what's his name
bogi993
1st:Maybe i would posted patch here but now let's someone who won't SHUT UP do it...
2nd SHUT UP YOURSELF!!!
I've got a random question about GoW2. I only tried it twice so far, but this is what I figured about the graphics (lates GSdx SSE41, Hardware)... When using native mode, the image is ok, but some anti-aliasing would help it be more smooth... Now, if I use other modes than native then the whole image gets "duplicated", it's opacity is like 10% of the original and it's shifted to the left side about 10 cm on the screen. I really wanted to try play it on a higher resolutions than native, but this is not healty for the eyes. Of all the possible settings for the graphics, nothing helps. I'm using the exact settings as here (they're the best on my configuration so far):

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4256-post...l#pid27558

Is there a specific patch for this situation? And I want to use Hardware mode if possible.
ZEROx can you at least please put a save state right after the perseus battle or after the cutscene ? (bebedpc's screenshot)