..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-04-2009, 07:20 PM)Bin.Gang Wrote: [ -> ]For those who wanna get the modified Gsdx plugin, just google: gsdx 1076m

Is this going to fix green screen/textures ?
In gow 2Huh
OK Super i fixed Green textures with this plug in but got another problem missing textures Tongue
just his area of effect is textured other not......
(05-04-2009, 11:56 PM)ssjnicke Wrote: [ -> ]OK Super i fixed Green textures with this plug in but got another problem missing textures Tongue

...and that's why no one should use modified builds from other people. You have no idea what is changed,broken or not working anymore.
That said,we do not offer any support for third party builds and will not allow any discussion either.
(05-04-2009, 11:57 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2009, 11:56 PM)ssjnicke Wrote: [ -> ]OK Super i fixed Green textures with this plug in but got another problem missing textures Tongue

...and that's why no one should use modified builds from other people. You have no idea what is changed,broken or not working anymore.
That said,we do not offer any support for third party builds and will not allow any discussion either.

With Official plugins i got green textures but with this one i got missing textures if you know how to fix my problem tell me which offical plugin i should use iam dying to play this game Sad
(05-05-2009, 12:19 AM)ssjnicke Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2009, 11:57 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]

With Official plugins i got green textures but with this one i got missing textures if you know how to fix my problem tell me which offical plugin i should use iam dying to play this game Sad
the newest GSdx has a fix for Gow1, but I don't have 2 yet
ssjnicke,just check the box Logarithmic Z,and it will work like a charm.It fixes the fog and everything,i´m using it.
Thank u guys!
Hi, GoW2 after defeating zeus and watching all the movies my screen got black and i hear some sounds ^^ help me out please ^^
(05-04-2009, 08:29 PM)Bin.Gang Wrote: [ -> ]Its used to fix the graphic problems for both GOW2 and GOW1. For the white screen, I think it's not a graphic related issue so it's nothing to do with the GSdx plugin. U've to use a movie skip patch instead.

Oh Yeah...with modified GSDX, no more fog bug in GOW Smile.
For PAL version we need to apply "skip video patch" indeed.
The process is as follows :

Quote:all right, i can tell a way to skip the annoying movie, in fact it works as a save in memcard.
1. enable patch and start game from run cd/dvd, load from the memcard
2. play when the hang movie is playing(if you enable this before the movie playing, some trigger bugs will happen!)
, push "esc" and select misc->patch browser, click "skip MPEG" button and OK, then the movie play code patch is added.

3. select the new patch enable(once enabled,disable will be useless unless restart the pcsx2), edit PlaceToPatch to 1(1 to skip and 0 to no), run->execute again, then the playing movie will end.
4. after skipping the movie, you must recover PlaceToPatch to 0, or else fatal Bugs will occur!
that's the way to end movie instantly
(05-04-2009, 11:57 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]...and that's why no one should use modified builds from other people. You have no idea what is changed,broken or not working anymore.

- Yes, this should be awared TO USE ONLY FOR GOW GAMES. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to switch back to the original plugin when playing with the other games, otherwise people can face some other issues like missing texts, crashes in games, .... and will probably give some 'bad reports" to the current state of pcsx2. Btw, at least everyone now can play GOW games without such graphical issues which are really a big problem to finish the games.
(05-05-2009, 05:55 AM)Bin.Gang Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2009, 11:57 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]...and that's why no one should use modified builds from other people. You have no idea what is changed,broken or not working anymore.

- Yes, this should be awared TO USE ONLY FOR GOW GAMES. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to switch back to the original plugin when playing with the other games, otherwise people can face some other issues like missing texts, crashes in games, .... and will probably give some 'bad reports" to the current state of pcsx2. Btw, at least everyone now can play GOW games without such graphical issues which are really a big problem to finish the games.

Oh no, just fog bug...that's all. You can finish the game.