..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You need to enable it
I did, it still doesn't work.
I've been reading all day and trying to different methods but no matter what I still can't get past the old man cut scene.
TheMan => normally with latest version (Gsdx and pcsx2) and ntsc version of GOW1, you can finish the game. But at the near of the end, during the cutscene with ares, you need to activate the "skip mpeg" patch. That's all.
Use standard ntsc ISO GOW1 file.
I can't actually finish GoW 2 and it really bugs me.After the final cutscene with "The End Begins" message the screen turns black and nothing hapens Sad IDEAS ?
Anyone knows whats going on in here?
It seems to be like some sort of Ghosting =/
Help please!
Thank you
Btw i've read throught here, and i still have no idea what to do =/
God of War 2
Latest GSdx-r1236
DirectX 10 Hardware
Use Native resolution
(05-22-2009, 04:49 AM)edu_dudu Wrote: [ -> ]Use Native resolution
Oh, thank you

hm, I don't know if this bug has been reported. I just got to this section, after viwering the Movie, the game freezes =\. Im not running any sort of patches, or if there is one, where is it? thanks!
(05-18-2009, 04:42 PM)kaszak696 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2009, 04:31 PM)Smasher4ya Wrote: [ -> ]anyone knows a download link for gsdx 1076m?
plz?

Check pm.

hi i am trying to download GSdx 1076 i googled it but nothing turned out check pm ? what is that supposed to mean I would really appreciate if someone would post a simple link here so that one can download the plugin thanks
(05-26-2009, 08:32 PM)Awais Wrote: [ -> ]hi i am trying to download GSdx 1076 i googled it but nothing turned out check pm ? what is that supposed to mean I would really appreciate if someone would post a simple link here so that one can download the plugin thanks
PM is private message Tongue2 We can't post unofficial builds here. I'll send you link trough pm.