..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it came back again Angry I'll figure out which one removed it for me and Post that number (if you didn't back up the zip you're SOL) it's probably 1006, but don't quote me on that
(05-31-2009, 08:13 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]it came back again Angry I'll figure out which one removed it for me and Post that number (if you didn't back up the zip you're SOL) it's probably 1006, but don't quote me on that

well? so which one is it? Tongue
With GoW1 I got to the horn in desert of lost souls and after a cutscene where the horn disapears my game freezes, any solution to get past this?
I saw the PAL version has this problem, if I had the NTSC version this wouldn't have happend? And if I get a NTSC version can I use my PAL savegame or do I have to start the game over?
(06-01-2009, 08:18 AM)agentghost Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2009, 08:13 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]it came back again Angry I'll figure out which one removed it for me and Post that number (if you didn't back up the zip you're SOL) it's probably 1006, but don't quote me on that

well? so which one is it? Tongue

I am a busy person, I have been working on PC problems, so I haven't found it yet, patience is a virtue
With god of war 2 i still have a problem,using the 1076m i can see almost all the textures,but i cant see further kratos its like the screen itsw cutted of by halfBlink
(06-02-2009, 01:46 PM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]With god of war 2 i still have a problem,using the 1076m i can see almost all the textures,but i cant see further kratos its like the screen itsw cutted of by halfBlink

No support for modified builds here,you are on your own.
God of War 2 doesn't have a major fog issue. use the official one. beat the entire game on DX10, only 2 ares have any bad fog, and they're short parts.
(06-02-2009, 01:50 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2009, 01:46 PM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]With god of war 2 i still have a problem,using the 1076m i can see almost all the textures,but i cant see further kratos its like the screen itsw cutted of by halfBlink

No support for modified builds here,you are on your own.

good one bositman killing people as usual,but seriously even with the "normal revs" i have the same problem,even worse kratos its green Blink
show some screenshots and settings. (just copy the ini text in code tags)

and make sure you're using the latest GSdx, no green fog in it.
(06-02-2009, 09:07 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]show some screenshots and settings. (just copy the ini text in code tags)

and make sure you're using the latest GSdx, no green fog in it.

My dear friend i have a directx9 capable card only Happy