..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2thumbs up to Zerox for the god of war settings... but i seem to be doing something wrong somewhere... i am using pcsx2 0.9.6 with gsdx 0.1.14 (d3d10 harware), linuziso, peops spu and ssspsx pad plug... and even after settings the cpu optimizations speed hacks and all else described here all i get is kratos in picture perfect quality but the whole environment is green... but if i start the game with d3d10 software the environments look like it should but the whole thing runs like 1 frame per 5 secs...
my pc specs are as follows...
CPU---> AMD64FX Athalon 6000+
GPU---> Nvidia 8800GT 512MB
RAM---> 1GB x 2 667mhz
HDD---> 320GB Segate

Is there anyway to get the game to display correctly in hardware mode?
ok I got past the green fog problem... looks like i just needed to get the gsdx revision 1279... but now i cant get past the part where poseidon gives kratos the power of the gods... the screen goes white and stays white... anybody know how to solve this problem?????
(06-03-2009, 07:30 AM)blaaze Wrote: [ -> ]ok I got past the green fog problem... looks like i just needed to get the gsdx revision 1279... but now i cant get past the part where poseidon gives kratos the power of the gods... the screen goes white and stays white... anybody know how to solve this problem?????

Sry to ask such a noob question but where can i download this gsdx revision and all new releases of this plugin?
I need help. My game freezes after the Theseus cutscene. Is there any patch? Where can I download it?
(06-03-2009, 11:58 AM)FragX Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2009, 07:30 AM)blaaze Wrote: [ -> ]ok I got past the green fog problem... looks like i just needed to get the gsdx revision 1279... but now i cant get past the part where poseidon gives kratos the power of the gods... the screen goes white and stays white... anybody know how to solve this problem?????

Sry to ask such a noob question but where can i download this gsdx revision and all new releases of this plugin?

here you can find the latest beta of both plugins and emulator:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

as for the GSdx Plugin, you can find it here:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031.html

Hi iam suffering from this white screen problem as well but mine comes at the final battle of the game the screen turns white & that's it so does anybody know a solution for this or are we done here. thanks iam using Gsdx 1076 but i even tried Gsdx 890 still the same problem & the zero plugin is well forget it. would appreciate the help thanks
(06-03-2009, 05:25 PM)Awais Wrote: [ -> ]Hi iam suffering from this white screen problem as well but mine comes at the final battle of the game the screen turns white & that's it so does anybody know a solution for this or are we done here. thanks iam using Gsdx 1076 but i even tried Gsdx 890 still the same problem & the zero plugin is well forget it. would appreciate the help thanks

everyone is having that problem
can someone send me a link to gsdx 1076m pls Smile ?
I have a big problem after Theseus battle. I must go back and open a door, i put the key and nothing happens. I think there will be cutscene, but Skip MPEG option doesn't help. Here is the screenshot
[Image: beztytuudbh.jpg]

Please help!
I got green screen in god of war 2 but tryed every gdsx plugin and still cant fix this Is my computer problem?