..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i could play gow 1 with 60fps and without problems so far (despite some minor graphic issues), but on the rooftops of athens i got some kind of viewing distance bug, most of the things in front of me are some kind of behind a wall of fog.
is there a way to solve this issue? (it's kind of hard to fight against enemies you don't see Wink)

my pc:
athlon 64 x2 6000+
ati radeon 4850
2gb ram

my config:
pcsx 1329 (same problem with older version)
gsdx 1340 sse2, dx9 (same problem with older version)
i think i tried every possible configuration so it doesn't make sense to post all of it, but feel free to ask Wink.
will try dx10 later, but have to switch os...

thanks in advance and thanks for the great work, btw Smile!
just finished GoW 2 now Biggrin
and i wanna ask if someone knows how to get if 100%finished? i mean after the End Begins.... the game should go into credits but its not.
it's giving me a black screen

tried movie skip but no luck
what could it be? i really wanna play the challenges but i cant since the game doesnt 100% finishes
[Image: pcsx2beta11902009060621.jpg]
what settings are you using, I'm 100% finished with the main game
(06-06-2009, 08:27 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]what settings are you using, I'm 100% finished with the main game

well i have the ntsc (original sony)
using the PCSX2 v0.9.6...also tried 1190beta
im using gsdx1076 (green fog fix one)

[Image: myset.jpg]

you can tell me your exact settings...maybe it will workSad
here, my inis (use null without, use your own bios, not mine)

I'm just lazy to make screenshots, those INIs will work just replace the contents of yours (gsdx will work on any gsdx rev, don't worry if you use SSE2 or SSE4.1, they're all the same)
(06-06-2009, 09:00 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]here, my inis (use null without, use your own bios, not mine)

I'm just lazy to make screenshots, those INIs will work just replace the contents of yours (gsdx will work on any gsdx rev, don't worry if you use SSE2 or SSE4.1, they're all the same)

thx!Biggrin il try

EDIT: nothingSad im gonna try something else
(06-06-2009, 07:57 PM)th33mp Wrote: [ -> ]on the rooftops of athens i got some kind of viewing distance bug, most of the things in front of me are some kind of behind a wall of fog.
is there a way to solve this issue? (it's kind of hard to fight against enemies you don't see Wink)
okay, with dx10 this fog is still there, but it's nearly invisible/you can look through it... now the game looks really nice Smile! so i'll play this game under win7 xD.
Damn, i've got a hang in GOW2 (PAL, RUS) during the cutscene showing temple and no patches will help coz CRC doesnt match any normal GOW2 images. What should i do? Sad
yeah, i finished gow 1 & gow 2 and i had to skip only 2 videosSmile

@tenow
i read only the ntsc is fully working
now i have another problem, just when i arrive at the bridge of pandora, the game hangs (no matter which plugins i use and which options i choose). many people say it's because of the double layer image/layer change and you can solve the issue with toxics dl patcher. but i already applied this patcher to the iso i made (with ImgBurn), the iso has the right size (8,... GB) and i can't apply the patcher twice, so it must be patched... also the mounted iso shows up as a 3,96GB dvd in windows (i mount it with daemon tools, also tried it with clonedvd or sth. like that and this linuziso-plugin, it says, second layer not found).
any idea what i could do? or do i have to play with the dvd then (my dvd-drive is crappy and i ripped the dvd with another pc)... thx in advance Smile!

[edit:] okay, i will try to rip it down to a dvd5 and hope that it solves the problem ^^... if anybody has the same problem, feel free to ask...
[edit 2:] well, ripping worked out... pandora's temple, i'm coming Wink! but it took a bl00dy long time to figure all out xD...