..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all!

I finished GOW with no problems, just white screen before second Ares fight (patch provided here + mpeg skip at last movie solved the problem)

Now I'm playing GOW2. Speed is great, graphics ok. So far I had to skip mpeg 3 times - last time before Barbarian battle.
Now I'm here:
[attachment=19215][attachment=19216][attachment=19217]

After Kratos pulls the buildingu up, animation begins and stays that way:
[attachment=19218]
Can't move, skip mpeg doesn't work (cause it's not really a movie).
Anyone know the solution?
Hi!

I love GOW, but I just can't get 60 FPS in the first game. My computer:

GT8800
E6750
Windows XP

My plugins and speedhacks:

GSDX 1076m (the modified version to get rid of the fog)
Linuz for the DVD drive
SPU-2 for sound
VU frame skip
x2 Cycle rate and
the other ones on the right side.

I don't know what's wrong with the setting. I hope somebody can help me.
As said multiple times we will not give support for modified / hacked pcsx2 builds or plugins. Stop asking for support on unofficial builds,you will get none here.
don't hesitate to lower the internal resolution.
(06-09-2009, 02:51 PM)pablocoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all!

After Kratos pulls the buildingu up, animation begins and stays that way:

Can't move, skip mpeg doesn't work (cause it's not really a movie).
Anyone know the solution?

changing the sound plugin or disabling it, worked fine for me on those occasions
Smile
(06-04-2009, 01:17 PM)punny Wrote: [ -> ]I have a big problem after Theseus battle. I must go back and open a door, i put the key and nothing happens. I think there will be cutscene, but Skip MPEG option doesn't help. Here is the screenshot
[Image: beztytuudbh.jpg]

Please help!
I have the same problem,can anyone help please!!!The console says"unexpected mpeg error"

someone can send me de SPU2ghz Playground 1.9.0 plugin?i can't find it
(06-12-2009, 03:40 AM)sergiodr2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2009, 01:17 PM)punny Wrote: [ -> ]I have a big problem after Theseus battle. I must go back and open a door, i put the key and nothing happens. I think there will be cutscene, but Skip MPEG option doesn't help. Here is the screenshot
[Image: beztytuudbh.jpg]

Please help!
I have the same problem,can anyone help please!!!The console says"unexpected mpeg error"

someone can send me de SPU2ghz Playground 1.9.0 plugin?i can't find it

like i said changing the sound plugin or disabling sound will get you past this just fine....it happened to me in the same spot
I try differents sound plugins but didnt work,i can't find de playground plugin that use,can you send me?
sergiodr2002, i've found a solution. You need to go back and save game, then restart PCSX2 and return. It worked for me.

But i have another problem. After killing Icarus, my game hangs and I see only black screen. Help me!
Thanks alot,that work for me,sorry for your other problem,see what happens when i reach that part of the game