..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I opened a shortcut topic to access the 100% finish GOW 1 NTSC game.
Enjoy

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-7681.html
Hi !

Trying to play God Of War 2 . it runs fine max speed from when i start the game but i cant get past the First Cutsceen . is this a known problem or ?
Btw i can play God of War 1 but realy slow ..

tryed every settings in both 0.9.6 and the beta 1357 !

Bios: Eu 70004 v 2.0 (14/06/2004)
GSdx 0.1.14 & 15
Sound: P.E.Op SPU2 1.9.0
Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0 !

No patches or so on ,, (seems like it is nothing fir GoW in there)

Thx in advance
I've searched through this massive post and sadly the idiotic forum search yields no results.

God of War seems to be hanging the emulator after the undertaker video, anyone experienced anything similar?

Skip to minute 4:45, and after that video with the undertaker, the emulator just hangs, no console message, no nothing, just hanging there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMDv0Quva...re=related

Using r-1379, GSXD, SPU-X, Lilypad, CDVDolio.

Thing happens with any hacks/cpu config combo.
this game i available in pc ver. so purchase god of war 1 and 2 pc version instead of ps2
this game i available in pc ver. so purchase god of war 1 and 2 pc version instead of ps2
Huh?This is spam right?I know that God of War don't have on the PC, and will never release?
yup, i would have bought it already if it was Tongue
well i have god of war the olympian chain pc version it was LIMITED EDITION but some months ago the orignal dvd has been lost
Haha... this ferrariii guy is making some good jokes... !
Are you the same Ferari from PCSX2 Google Code...? That would be sweet, haha... Biggrin ! And lastly your PC specs are just... lolz, hahaha Biggrin !
(06-19-2009, 03:54 PM)ferrariii Wrote: [ -> ]well i have god of war the olympian chain pc version it was LIMITED EDITION but some months ago the orignal dvd has been lost

You lost it? Did you check next to your Half Life 3 demo disc? You may have put it in the DNF case, they look kinda similar.
Is not Lying, because i have it too, and god of war 3 and 4 on the pc Smile