..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can I request here a save of GOW 2 guys?
Because I was playing and Im at the Temple of Lahkesis and Im already at the giant face statue, I already reflected the beam through its eyes and the cutscene played, after the cutscene, the screen became black and pcsx2 closed. The worst thing is, my save is far before that statue, so If I will just load it again it will take many minutes again, so I got an idea that I just download a save that is already at The Bog of Forgotten.

Thanks in Advance.
(06-19-2009, 04:47 PM)Chakan Wrote: [ -> ]Haha... this ferrariii guy is making some good jokes... !
Are you the same Ferari from PCSX2 Google Code...? That would be sweet, haha... Biggrin ! And lastly your PC specs are just... lolz, hahaha Biggrin !

NO m not ferrari from pcsx2 google code. m ferrariii @ user @ member but not involve in coding and in other operations..
Is there a another user @ FERRARI ? i don't know.
(06-19-2009, 04:47 PM)Chakan Wrote: [ -> ]Haha... this ferrariii guy is making some good jokes... !
Are you the same Ferari from PCSX2 Google Code...? That would be sweet, haha... Biggrin ! And lastly your PC specs are just... lolz, hahaha Biggrin !

NO m not ferrari from pcsx2 google code. m ferrariii @ user @ member but not involve in coding and in other operations..
Is there a another user @ FERRARI ? i don't know.
(06-19-2009, 07:46 PM)echosierra Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2009, 03:54 PM)ferrariii Wrote: [ -> ]well i have god of war the olympian chain pc version it was LIMITED EDITION but some months ago the orignal dvd has been lost

You lost it? Did you check next to your Half Life 3 demo disc? You may have put it in the DNF case, they look kinda similar.

I HATE HALF LIFE
(06-19-2009, 08:19 PM)valcovo Wrote: [ -> ]Is not Lying, because i have it too, and god of war 3 and 4 on the pc Smile

what is the system requirment of god of war 3 and 4 in pc and is it dvd or blue ray disk?
and sorry for some same replies (above replies) SERVER PROBLEM .
Stop posting crap or you all get warned. Stay on topic.
Can I request here a save of GOW 2 guys?
Because I was playing and Im at the Temple of Lahkesis and Im already at the giant face statue, I already reflected the beam through its eyes and the cutscene played, after the cutscene, the screen became black and pcsx2 closed. The worst thing is, my save is very very far before that statue, so If I will just load it again it will take many minutes again, so I got an idea that I just download a save that is already at The Bog of Forgotten.

Thanks in Advance.
(06-09-2009, 02:51 PM)pablocoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all!

I finished GOW with no problems, just white screen before second Ares fight (patch provided here + mpeg skip at last movie solved the problem)

Now I'm playing GOW2. Speed is great, graphics ok. So far I had to skip mpeg 3 times - last time before Barbarian battle.
Now I'm here:

After Kratos pulls the buildingu up, animation begins and stays that way:

Can't move, skip mpeg doesn't work (cause it's not really a movie).
Anyone know the solution?

Hi i suffer from the same problem i just want to know what is mpeg skip where can i get it & how is it used thanks in advance
(06-06-2009, 08:20 PM)Smasher4ya Wrote: [ -> ]just finished GoW 2 now Biggrin
and i wanna ask if someone knows how to get if 100%finished? i mean after the End Begins.... the game should go into credits but its not.
it's giving me a black screen

tried movie skip but no luck
what could it be? i really wanna play the challenges but i cant since the game doesnt 100% finishes
[Image: pcsx2beta11902009060621.jpg]

Can you please tell me how to use skip mpg thank
How do I get past the part where I'm talking to Theasus..it just freezes when Kratos sheathes his blades
GoW1, first level, near the end (i think) where for the first time some BLUE FACE give me the POWERS, the screen goes white and nothing happens. The gsdx seems to be still working (fps is changing).

pcsx2-beta-1329, latest gsdx etc
(06-21-2009, 09:50 AM)Awais Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i suffer from the same problem i just want to know what is mpeg skip where can i get it & how is it used thanks in advance

With this building? Just load previous savegame (from memory stick, in-game) and try again. Worked for me.

To skip movie:
- when video is running, but BEFORE it freezes, press ESC
- Select "MISC" -> "Enable patches"
- Select "MISC" => "Patch Browser"
- In new window select "Skip MPEG" - you should see message "Patch found" and it should appear on the list.
- Click on it end select "enable/disable" (enabled status should be set to "Yes")
- Then run > execute to continue game.

Movie should be skipped. Just after that, you should repeat the process and: disable patches and set "Skip MPEG" patch status to "No" or you may ancounter some unexpected problems later.

(06-21-2009, 11:09 PM)tohdom Wrote: [ -> ]GoW1, first level, near the end (i think) where for the first time some BLUE FACE give me the POWERS, the screen goes white and nothing happens. The gsdx seems to be still working (fps is changing).

That's Poseidon, man Tongue

Skip MPEG. As above.