..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting the freezing after I beat the sirens in the desert with the horn. Anyone got a way around this yet?
Can anyone save in god of war 2.
I have a problem with God Of War 1. I use beta 1329, and with speed hack i can run game around 60fps. It runs great. But the problem is GREEN SCREEN. How to solve this problem? Any suggestion?

My specs

phenom x3 710
asus ati 4770 512mb
4gb ddr2
windows xp sp2
(06-28-2009, 03:34 PM)buddah86 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting the freezing after I beat the sirens in the desert with the horn. Anyone got a way around this yet?

If you mean it freezes when you try to walk across the bridge at the Temple of Pandora, then yes. PM'ed.

(06-30-2009, 12:11 PM)bucker Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone save in god of war 2.

Yes, I can save.

(06-30-2009, 08:06 PM)S-man Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem with God Of War 1. I use beta 1329, and with speed hack i can run game around 60fps. It runs great. But the problem is GREEN SCREEN. How to solve this problem? Any suggestion?

Search the thread, it's been brought up many times and I know I've seen solutions posted.
Everyone can save, game save nice and qiete since playground versions
bucker, so if you can't save try to format or clean up your memory card
(06-30-2009, 08:06 PM)S-man Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem with God Of War 1. I use beta 1329, and with speed hack i can run game around 60fps. It runs great. But the problem is GREEN SCREEN. How to solve this problem? Any suggestion?

My specs

phenom x3 710
asus ati 4770 512mb
4gb ddr2
windows xp sp2

try to changing d3d int res or turning on native resolution (if it doesn't helps, download latest dx and latest gsdx plugin from guliverkli.sourceforge - see url in main page) and update your videocard drivers.
(06-30-2009, 09:27 PM)echosierra Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2009, 03:34 PM)buddah86 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting the freezing after I beat the sirens in the desert with the horn. Anyone got a way around this yet?

If you mean it freezes when you try to walk across the bridge at the Temple of Pandora, then yes. PM'ed.

I have this problem too. Can you help me, echosierra?Biggrin
Sorry to be so repetitive, but I'm also having the problem of the game freezing at the save spot for Pandora's Bridge.

Reading through the threads I see people talking about fixing the problem by applying the Toxic DL patch to an ISO. I've just been playing the game with the PS2 disc (Greatest Hits version, NTSC) in my DVD drive. Is it necessary to make an ISO of the game in order to pass this point? Could I just make an ISO with the EFP Iso CDVD plugin and apply the patch?
(04-12-2009, 12:29 AM)winston Wrote: [ -> ]GSDX r952 makes everything double for my emulation of GOW2 (the double is transparent)

Also the emulation stops at the last second of the cutscene in "The Auditorium of Lahkesis" the one where Kratos kills a translator and a floating half naked chick talks to him. As she points toward a door and than disappears it freezes. It's just like the problem that others had with the Theseus cutscene

So, any ideas on how to fix these 2 problems?

A savegame or save state made after the cut scene would be most appreciated .

PLS. HELP
Using windows 7 RC,
Wacko where can i download the patch for the TRNSLATOR movie skip, it's difficult to find??

and when i press ESC i can't get the PCSX2 menu to choose MISC.then skip mpeg.
(04-13-2009, 08:48 PM)77zman77 Wrote: [ -> ]i tryed last gsdx r962 in the final of gow1 and nothing changed. stil frozen. patch is not usefull because after defeated ares last video stil frozen.
and i finished gow2, final is ok, only 3 videos fozen but patch is working for the videos.

Till now i don't see the patches or where and how to apply them. i am stuck at the audotrium after killing translator.