..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tks mate ! Smile
still getting green screen in god of war 2 (pal) people
I've got a problem after final cutscene in GOW2, my screen goes black, and nothing happens. Mpeg skip patch doesn't work. Help me
stuck before Perseus fight Sad even the skip mpeg patch didn't work

any solution ?
(06-06-2009, 08:20 PM)Smasher4ya Wrote: [ -> ]just finished GoW 2 now Biggrin
and i wanna ask if someone knows how to get if 100%finished? i mean after the End Begins.... the game should go into credits but its not.
it's giving me a black screen

tried movie skip but no luck
what could it be? i really wanna play the challenges but i cant since the game doesnt 100% finishes
[Image: pcsx2beta11902009060621.jpg]

I'm stuck on that screen too Sad Can't save to open extras. Any ideas ?
hi
i have problem with internal res. In native resolution everything is ok, but when i want to play in higher resolution i ve got problem with textures (see photo).

photo

My computer specification is

Athlon 4400+ OC
4gb RAM
Radeon 3650 OC

all speedhacks on without muv hack, advanced -defult.

PS In God of war 1 everything is OK in higher res.

Is any solution to this problem?
not at present no. the only solution is to use the native res. A fix is in the works with gsdx (by rama) but it is not implemented yet.
I've heard that there is a "crc" way to completely disable the fog graphical element in GOW1. Do any of you guys or girls know something about this?
(05-19-2009, 11:53 AM)nekonarcis Wrote: [ -> ]I can't actually finish GoW 2 and it really bugs me.After the final cutscene with "The End Begins" message the screen turns black and nothing hapens Sad IDEAS ?

Did you solve it ??? or nobody finished and save Gow 2 Ntsc on Pcsx2 ?