..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-06-2009, 02:32 PM)yorikbad Wrote: [ -> ]pcsx2 r-1593,gsdx 1076m? all settintgs set for the great performance. Thank for any advice.

Are u using modified gsdx? (1076m)
yorikbad Wrote:gsdx 1076m

This is a modified / hacked GSdx build, which you probably found somewhere on the net. We do not offer support for anything unofficial here, so you are on your own.
(08-06-2009, 03:18 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]
yorikbad Wrote:gsdx 1076m

This is a modified / hacked GSdx build, which you probably found somewhere on the net. We do not offer support for anything unofficial here, so you are on your own.
I understand, but with official latest plugin gsdx 1591 sse2 situation is the same.
1076m plugin only helps me with the fog problem.
Well, I know how to make movie skip path, just beforr the movie begin to hang, press Esc, then check Misc>Enable Patches, then go Misc> Patch Browserm then click Skip MPEG, then click enable patch.After that Edit patch and choose PlaceToPatch" =>choose 1=> Save => Exit => Run => Execute.
But I get a problem that it hang right out at the moive begin, the PCSX2 console say that unexcepted MPEG Moive.How to slove this problem.Can anyone tell me?
PSWackoory for my bad english, I'm a Vietnamese.
Hi all,

I get to the Pandora's bridge and the game crashes the emulator, I know there is an option to solve this i.e. using Toxic DL patcher, I got God of War 3,96GB NTSC, when I'm trying to patch the .iso it says "Error: Not a dual layer disk". I was trying to contact with th33mp but he was last seen (06-10-2009) on the forum, so I'm searching here for the tips Smile

this is his (th33mp) post
Quote:now i have another problem, just when i arrive at the bridge of pandora, the game hangs (no matter which plugins i use and which options i choose). many people say it's because of the double layer image/layer change and you can solve the issue with toxics dl patcher. but i already applied this patcher to the iso i made (with ImgBurn), the iso has the right size (8,... GB) and i can't apply the patcher twice, so it must be patched... also the mounted iso shows up as a 3,96GB dvd in windows (i mount it with daemon tools, also tried it with clonedvd or sth. like that and this linuziso-plugin, it says, second layer not found).
any idea what i could do? or do i have to play with the dvd then (my dvd-drive is crappy and i ripped the dvd with another pc)... thx in advance Smile!

[edit:] okay, i will try to rip it down to a dvd5 and hope that it solves the problem ^^... if anybody has the same problem, feel free to ask...
[edit 2:] well, ripping worked out... pandora's temple, i'm coming Wink! but it took a bl00dy long time to figure all out xD...

Any help? plz...

Best regards,
(08-06-2009, 08:28 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Are you blind? I posted the links to the patch right above your post...

Exclİ am not blind Glare Excl.
i used the patch before i write my problem but didn't work.

Being polite is not so hardExclExclExcl
Quote:İ am not blind Glare Excl.
i used the patch before i write my problem but didn't work.

Being polite is not so hard
Then why the heck did you ask for the patch again if you got it??? Makes no sense...you probably are doing something wrong or you are applying it to another region of the game

Quote:I get to the Pandora's bridge and the game crashes the emulator, I know there is an option to solve this i.e. using Toxic DL patcher, I got God of War 3,96GB NTSC

We don't support pirates, there is no original single layer God of War release,so you obviously downloaded this. It means it's also hacked and god knows what else, which is probably causing all your problems.
Blush
I'm going to borrow oryginal GoW from my friend then, and will see if it's going to work.

Thanks,
any1 had problem hang at cutscene after collosus battle.
(07-16-2009, 10:28 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]you only have side 1, pandora's bridge is on side 2 you need a dual-layer drive, and make a dvd9 iso and patch it

Aha! That's the detail I didn't understand before. Thanks. Sorry to be such a noob. Wacko Got it working now!
(08-06-2009, 09:32 PM)norbi1988 Wrote: [ -> ]I get to the Pandora's bridge and the game crashes the emulator, I know there is an option to solve this i.e. using Toxic DL patcher, I got God of War 3,96GB NTSC,

Norbi1988, try ripping a new ISO with DVDFab (http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm) and then applying the Toxic DL patcher. That worked for me to get past Pandora's bridge.